Transformers Which Transfomer was your favourite in the Movie?

dancing_on_fire

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm just curious to see which transformer did everyone enjoy the most watching out of the film? It can either be your favorite or the most well done one.

I'l go first, and say Jazz was my favorite, followed by Bumblebee, Ironhide and Optimus Prime all being done very well in their portrayal in the film.
dancing_on_fire is online now Report Post

A poll would be nice for threads like this.

now megatron has quickly became my no.1 favorite, I like him even more than Prime. My ranking would be like:

Megatron, Prime, Bumblebee, Starscream, Jazz ... the order for the rest of them really doesn't matters much.

well it's obvious, you should've setup a poll, lol.

I don't think you need to close it. At the top of the thread, look for a create poll option. Possibly under thread tools or its an option by itself.

I don't think you need to close it. At the top of the thread, look for a create poll option. Possibly under thread tools or its an option by itself.
lol i did it doesnt let me make a poll, il just start a new thread and the admins can close this lol.

They didnt let me make a new thread :(
sorry nosebleed, if u want go ahead and make one urself

Goto the top of the thread > click on thread tools > click add a poll to this thread.

Unless you having too few posts limits you from doing this somehow.

I have to go for Ironhide, I dunno, I just really enjoyed seeing him in action and joking around a little with Ratchet.

Ironhide.

He drives towards Brawl, transforms, does a forward flip to avoid Brawl's missiles, just as he is about to land he shoots the road beneath him to give him a boost for another forward flip, flips above a screaming lady while avoiding yet another barrage of Brawl's missiles, lands, tumbles forward and shoots at Brawl at close range. All that in slow-motion.

Awesome! :up:

Oh, and "The parents are rather annoying. Permission to take them out."

Actually that was Devastator/Brawl attacking Ironhide, Bonecrusher was the dude that was fighting with Prime on the Highway.

Off topic, but...

I'm giving ya a heapin' helpin' worth of kudos, Danger Mouse!

Grand Admiral Thrawn FTW!

=)

Off topic, but...

I'm giving ya a heapin' helpin' worth of kudos, Danger Mouse!

Grand Admiral Thrawn FTW!

=)

GIVE THE MAN A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! :D:D

Was wondering when anyone would notice it. :)

Thank you, thank you...

Please, no pictures. =)

Ironhide.

He drives towards Brawl, transforms, does a forward flip to avoid Brawl's missiles, just as he is about to land he shoots the road beneath him to give him a boost for another forward flip, flips above a screaming lady while avoiding yet another barrage of Brawl's missiles, lands, tumbles forward and shoots at Brawl at close range. All that in slow-motion.

:wow: :wow: That sounds awesome.....can't wait to see that!

Ironhide.

I have seen the movie twice and I love "The Parents" that scene inside sam's bedroom is hilarious.

Back on track, Bumblebee totally steals the show, communicating via songs was a comedy highlight for sure.

Ironhide.

"It was an option..." :)
Agreed! And he has great charming character like the tv series!!!
I voted for him, but also Starscream gave me a great time.
Bumblebee also was really well developed. This movie really kicks ass.

I didn't see the movie yet...lol, i just love the guy (movie design) :D

he has a couple of good fights in him, u'l enjoy him. But he is heavily overshadowed by the more popular transformers, on another note im surprised how much ironhide played in the story, he wasnt even part of the original script, they must of changed alot of it, if he wasnt in this i reckon the films actions scenes would of been bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"