Transformers Which Transfomer was your favourite in the Movie?

I'll have to say Barricade.....Freaking bad ass...... "are you ladiesman17".... "where the glasses" ....His voice was awesome like megatron.

Ironhide is my second favorite.

Yeah, Megatrons first transformation at Sector Seven was very G1-ish, in speed for some reason. :up:

...and Frenzy. I loved that crazy, coke headed ****er! :D

I'm glad this was made a public poll, I'm a little surprised at some of the choices made.

I thought Barricade would be my fav but after seeing how funny Frenzy was, I think I liked him the most in the movie.

Bumblebee is my favorite in the movie, with Prime in a close second.

Bumblebee is so darn adorable. Not girly kind of adorable, but awesome kind of adorable. :D

After watching the film a second time my favourites are Ironside and Jazz. Jazz was cool. He sacrificed himself to give the others a chance to escape. What's cooler than that?

actually i wanna talk a little about Starscream. did you ever notice that throughout the whole battle, Starscream is the only one didn't get hurt a bit !!! all others, either got shot or wrestling with each other. Starsream is like not even got touched by anyone!!!!

actually i wanna talk a little about Starscream. did you ever notice that throughout the whole battle, Starscream is the only one didn't get hurt a bit !!! all others, either got shot or wrestling with each other. Starsream is like not even got touched by anyone!!!!
Cauz Starscream is the Sh1t no one can mess with him

Barricade is freakin creepy...in a good way, lol

Prime, Bumblebee and Ironhide.
Also Megatron, the crazy ****er that he is.

Watching the film again, I really liked Ironhide.

Favorites: Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron and Ironhide

My vote had to go to Prime, though.

Bumblebee

Ironhide, Frenzy, and Barricade were also standouts. And of course Prime.

Starscream needed to be in it more and I was really dissapointed by Megatron. Didn't have enough of a presence for me.

It's really, really hard to pick, but I'm going with Megatron. Although it would've been neat if he'd had his gun form, it's not really something that would've worked in live-action, and while they could've given him an Earth-based form such as a tank, I liked the fact that he was the only Transformer who DIDN'T have an Earth-based vehicular form.

i'd say that my fav was Bumblebee. I love the '07 camaro. I was hoping to like Optimus the best. but he was okay. and Barricade was pretty sweet. luv the to punish and enslave on him.

a better question is who is your favorite BESIDES prime.
mines bumblebee.

While I originally voted Barricade, and that is still valid, I gotta say that I am getting pretty hooked on both Ironhide and Ratchet. I so love when Ironhide quickly transforms and yells "It's STARSCREAM!!!" So great.

I liked Ironhide. Im more into characters who give off that field general presence/old school fighter. He looked the best to me as well.

next would be Megatron, But I voted for Ironhide

I thought Starscream was not in the movie much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"