Age of Ultron Official Bluray thread

I didn't "line up" for The Winter Soldier steelbook--just walked in 9 mins after opening and was able to snag one. For the first Avengers, did anybody experience a line of some sort for steelbook? Just trying to get an idea..

You might as well pre-order the steelbook if you really want it. The Marvel ones usually go fast. The Guardians of the Galaxy one was sold out within an hour after my Best Buy opened last year.

You might as well pre-order the steelbook if you really want it. The Marvel ones usually go fast. The Guardians of the Galaxy one was sold out within an hour after my Best Buy opened last year.
Yeah... But aren't there complications to that, too? I don't mind going there. I work right across from one and can get there pretty early.

I do however, remember getting to my Best Buy 30 mins late after opening for GOTG and every steelbook was gone, yeah. So I'd imagine there'll be some type of steelbook cult waiting for opening for Ultron.

Yeah... But aren't there complications to that, too? I don't mind going there. I work right across from one and can get there pretty early.

I do however, remember getting to my Best Buy 30 mins late after opening for GOTG and every steelbook was gone, yeah. So I'd imagine there'll be some type of steelbook cult waiting for opening for Ultron.
No complications, I waited on the Winter Soldier Steelbook and lost out. You go up to Customer Service and preorder it which you ARE buying right then and there. They give you a receipt and they call you when it's in.

No complications, I waited on the Winter Soldier Steelbook and lost out. You go up to Customer Service and preorder it which you ARE buying right then and there. They give you a receipt and they call you when it's in.
Thanks. So in your guys' experience, it's a guarantee you'll get it that way? If pre-order it still avail on Friday, I'll do that.

Thanks. So in your guys' experience, it's a guarantee you'll get it that way? If pre-order it still avail on Friday, I'll do that.
Yeah it was the same with the first Avengers steel book too. You just pick it up at the Customer help desk with your reciept.
HERE I have to pay what ever sales tax will be but that's the only real hassle, but you should be guaranteed the Steel book you order.

Yeah it was the same with the first Avengers steel book too. You just pick it up at the Customer help desk with your reciept.
HERE I have to pay what ever sales tax will be but that's the only real hassle, but you should be guaranteed the Steel book you order.
Got it. Thanks!

It is kinda fun having the anticipation waiting outside the store on opening day though haha.

Yeah but most of the time Tuesdays are rough because Monday I get off work at 7am go to bed about 8am get up to work around 2pm then work again at 4pm lol so no line waiting for me lol

Yeah but most of the time Tuesdays are rough because Monday I get off work at 7am go to bed about 8am get up to work around 2pm then work again at 4pm lol so no line waiting for me lol

Sounds like a rough schedule. I'm sorry. Did I just count a 15 hr work day?

I can actually get to my store before opening, it's just some crazy line I'm concerned about.

Sounds like a rough schedule. I'm sorry. Did I just count a 15 hr work day?

I can actually get to my store before opening, it's just some crazy line I'm concerned about.
lol Close, I work from sunday night 11pm to monday morning 7am at one place then 4pm to 1030 pm monday night at another lol so Mondays really suck for me takes an extra few hours sleep tuesday to catch up lol

lol Close, I work from sunday night 11pm to monday morning 7am at one place then 4pm to 1030 pm monday night at another lol so Mondays really suck for me takes an extra few hours sleep tuesday to catch up lol
Wow, props to you. Here I am getting downed by my 8-5 job everyday. Puts things in perspective.

Wow, props to you. Here I am getting downed by my 8-5 job everyday. Puts things in perspective.
I've always preferred working over night tho, people are less stressed for the most part. Raised two kids managing an Amoco Food shop 20 years working overnight.

I've always preferred working over night tho, people are less stressed for the most part. Raised two kids managing an Amoco Food shop 20 years working overnight.

It's a different feeling at night. I've been to my workplace at night and it just feels different. That's crazy though! Major props.

What if Best Buy select a damaged steelbook for the customer/purchaser & there isn't one to replace it because scalpers bought them all out?

This is the Zavvi U.K. Avengers Age Of Ultron Steelbook but possibly what Best Buy's might look like minus the pictures on the spine.

image.jpg1_zpsvznzuvvp.jpg

image.jpg2_zps6npnschb.jpg

image.jpg3_zpseyg3jbgp.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsfxheq86u.jpg

Train clip
[YT]UeRhFQzpkzM&feature[/YT]

Very cool <(o_o)> ! I hope it's the same as Best buy. Ours has the same "A" but from the pictures looks more silver than black.
I think I'll try to pick up different versions, tho I doubt there will be special extras at different stores. By the way what pictures on the spine?
This is the Zavvi U.K. Avengers Age Of Ultron Steelbook but possibly what Best Buy's might look like minus the pictures on the spine.

image.jpg1_zpsvznzuvvp.jpg

image.jpg2_zps6npnschb.jpg

image.jpg3_zpseyg3jbgp.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsfxheq86u.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that is pretty epic. Though I refuse to buy from Zavvi. I'll check EBay or Amazon.

I'd get a steelbook, but I have no use for the 3D Blu-ray disc.

What if Best Buy select a damaged steelbook for the customer/purchaser & there isn't one to replace it because scalpers bought them all out?
Sorry didn't see this <(o_o)>, Not sure, I haven't had it happen to me yet, I'd assume you either get a refund or demand an undamaged copy replacement

Forgot to post this yesterday Vision lifts Thor's hammer clip

[YT]tCnv-UB7LDI[/YT]

9 days

Didn't end up preordering. I'll be there early Friday morning. I *WILL* get an Ultron steelbook.

bought the BR yesterday (steelbook). a little disappointed about the bonus material, but the audio commentary is nice

it's weird to me that I'm getting this thing next Friday as opposed to a Tuesday.

The bluray experience is awesome for this movie. Also heard a little of Joss'commentary and it sounds great too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"