Comics Official Costume Thread

True. But at first she looks a lot like Morrigan but Larocca altered it (thank god). I think she's one of those members that's hard to have an image that would suit her. Maybe it's her hair... I don't know. She had drastic change over the past years and yet her look is unstable.

coincidentally that's my favorite havok costume in that last cover. i feel like every single one of havok's costumes looks better when he ditches the head piece.

on another topic...cannonball

cableedeadpool16.jpg

I liked this look for sam. The color scheme harkened back to some of his older looks, and it just fits him. Too bad it was only seen briefly in Cable/Deadpool. Since then he's been in this questionable getup...

Cannonball.jpg

I always like to tell myself that Sam wears this because Lila Cheney gave it to him as a gift and he keeps it just to make her happy.

True. But at first she looks a lot like Morrigan but Larocca altered it (thank god). I think she's one of those members that's hard to have an image that would suit her. Maybe it's her hair... I don't know. She had drastic change over the past years and yet her look is unstable.
Larroca. For the love of everything that is and is not, it's Larroca.

Salvador Larroca. Two r's, one c. Not one r, two c's. Subtle difference, but a difference nonetheless.

Salvador Larroca.

But the yellow underwear part on Lorna's costume was just bad. It looked like it was holding her boots up

The definitive Magneto costume:

127858-magneto_400.jpg

Ok, maybe not. Let's try this one:

54822-magneto_400.jpg

The Runner-up:

186277-magneto_400.jpg

Larroca. For the love of everything that is and is not, it's Larroca.

Salvador Larroca. Two r's, one c. Not one r, two c's. Subtle difference, but a difference nonetheless.

Salvador Larroca.

Alright alright! I'm sorry! l-a-R-R-o-c-a....

coincidentally that's my favorite havok costume in that last cover. i feel like every single one of havok's costumes looks better when he ditches the head piece.

cableedeadpool16.jpg

I liked this look for sam. The color scheme harkened back to some of his older looks, and it just fits him. Too bad it was only seen briefly in Cable/Deadpool. Since then he's been in this questionable getup...

Cannonball.jpg

I always like to tell myself that Sam wears this because Lila Cheney gave it to him as a gift and he keeps it just to make her happy.
I liked that but did Bachalo really have to put 3 Cs on him? I mean we know his codename is Cannonball. Still, its probably my favorite look for him.

His worst was this. What were they thinking?. I think Rahne or one of the other New Mutant girls designed this which explained why they all stunk

cannonballbigcostume4fz5.jpg

Yeah, I loved the way Sal drew Kias Costumes, and That Cannonball costume isn't bad, just too many C's on his costume.

cableedeadpool16.jpg

Cannonball.jpg

Whats the first costume look like, it just looks like a red x to me??

that one isn't that bad, do you have a better pic, I like the one he had the longest though.

yup. while the entire world burned white and scarlet witch remade reality, deadpool, siryn, and cannonball were outside of our universe at the time, lookin for cable. they return to our world to find it all house of m-ized and they find nathan who is now an infant in the care of a benevolet mr. sinister.

The worst Beast costume I cant find a pic of but it was before his feral transform. It was Cyke like body condom. He also had goggles and a backpack thingie. It was around the time Cable was wearing Cykes visor around his neck after Cykes death

His revolution costume you mean, I thought it was okay, not sure about the whole Condom head thing but the rest was cool, I think he had medical equipment in his bag.

The worst Beast costume I cant find a pic of but it was before his feral transform. It was Cyke like body condom. He also had goggles and a backpack thingie. It was around the time Cable was wearing Cykes visor around his neck after Cykes death
I liked that costume. The skullcap wasnt so great, but the overall costume was good

Speaking of Revolution, I LOVED Cable's look. Probably my favorite

cablebigcostume10bu7.jpg

yeah it was cool, what was nightcrawler's look during the revolution?

sorry...here it is...

Cable_and_Deadpool_Vol_1_16_Textless.jpg
i normally dont like that outfit, but that is probably the best ive seen cannonball in it. looks like it really depends on the artist to make or break a costume. like this picture:
cannonball-bigcostume8.jpg

personally this is my favorite suit for cannonball, just not a good artist.

i thought that look was cool too. only thing is its pretty much 90's cyclops. sort of reinforced the whole cannonballs a rookie thing.

31.jpg

I've always liked this one for Jean, red just suits her

I liked that costume. The skullcap wasnt so great, but the overall costume was good

Speaking of Revolution, I LOVED Cable's look. Probably my favorite

cablebigcostume10bu7.jpg
yea that was a great look for him. i wouldve loved for him to keep it longer.

i dunno how long he had this one...
cable-bigcostume14.jpg

but im glad he got rid of it. its not a bad costume, its just not cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"