Psylocke.gif
Rogue.gif
Phoenix.gif
Kitty2.gif
Northstar.gif
Magik3.gif

well you figure its his sister when its a bunch of chicks

and his outfit is really cool

Polaris never had a good costume. Even her new costume sucks. She's too...well, GREEN!

What do you think of these?
polaris3we7.jpg
polaris4ej3.jpg

I think the combination of Black and Green works well. Also the metal studs fit the look. Purple may look good on her in contrast to green but I thought it was too much. The best look for her so far was the X-Factor Blue and Yellow costume.

But... I think these designs would look great on her...:woot:

The second one looks better but it reminds me of Siryn's. IMO, she should never be put in green. Its too much and her current costume, I dont like bc of it

IDA with her never having a good costume. She's had several good ones, namely her X-factor ones and her Acolyte costume

your complaining about her being too green and then you show these
were shes even greener :D

as for the first one it is hellfire looking and the second one reminded me of
siryn rite away

she needs an all black costume or something simple like the one she has
in ultimate xmen

Her current costume is kinda cool. But my favorite was when she had short hair and was in X-Factor

your complaining about her being too green and then you show these
were shes even greener :D

as for the first one it is hellfire looking and the second one reminded me of
siryn rite away

she needs an all black costume or something simple like the one she has
in ultimate xmen

Well there's still green in it, but not too green like what she has currently.

Oh well, it's like nothing works for her except X-Factor costume...:whatever:

polaris2.gif

X-meny yet original, she looks great :D And also the short hair makes her look older, more experienced. I loved that look

polaris2.gif

X-meny yet original, she looks great :D And also the short hair makes her look older, more experienced. I loved that look
I really disliked that costume. I found it to be the worst of her X-factor costumes and I hated the hair. These ones were much better

polarisbigcostume6un8.jpg

polarisbigcostume7mn0.jpg

polarisbigcostume8ui9.jpg

polarisbigcostume9wz0.jpg

I hate to say it, but I agree with sebita. What has happened?

I like that Lorna costume, though it maybe comes from liking the art. But I like the first one Havok posted, too.

I really disliked that costume. I found it to be the worst of her X-factor costumes and I hated the hair. These ones were much better

polarisbigcostume6un8.jpg

polarisbigcostume7mn0.jpg

polarisbigcostume8ui9.jpg

polarisbigcostume9wz0.jpg

ive liked all of Polaris' xfactor outfit except for the second one, it was too dominatrix looking :wow:

Please bastardo, it's valechan now :p and she does look great, doesn't she??? All grown up and ready to take charge... I loved that X-Factor era :(

Polaris never had a good costume. Even her new costume sucks. She's too...well, GREEN!

What do you think of these?
polaris3we7.jpg
polaris4ej3.jpg

I think the combination of Black and Green works well. Also the metal studs fit the look. Purple may look good on her in contrast to green but I thought it was too much. The best look for her so far was the X-Factor Blue and Yellow costume.

But... I think these designs would look great on her...:woot:

Omg Storm Crazy, I love these! She should definitely switch to one of these, because they are the BOMB! You REALLY need to enter in the CBRunway Challenges! How do you do that?! Do you use photoshop or something? I also use photoshop, but I'm not too good with it. Anyways, I love them!

Thanks Shade! Personally I'd choose the first one because the second one is Siryn-ish. But I think I did this designs before or around the time of X-Factor premiere. Coincidentally they look the same... But I'd really really want black and green for her. I think she'd look cool on that. Yup it's photoshop. Each piece is on a different layer. Like hair, lips, boots, gloves are separated in different layers. I usually use Lasso tool to form shapes.

Lorna's a strange one. I dont think anyones given her a definitive costume yet. She either seems to look too basic, or too crazy over the top.
Personally my favourite so Far was her Asamiya costume when it was drawn by Sal....
salpolaris4.jpg

338px-Polaris_72.jpg

but NOT when it was drawn by Kia or pretty much ANYONE else....
flyingnun.JPG

but Sal could make most of Kias costumes look cool
uxc.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot about that costume. I liked that one too, and I agree, when drawn by Sal. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"