Daredevil Official Matt Murdock Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cox is really, REALLY good.

See Stardust and his short stint in Boardwalk Empire. He has some serious chops

He's a good actor for sure. I'm just having a hard time seeing him as DD.

I think Charlie Cox would be a good Daredevil. He's better than a lot of the casting suggestions I've seen on here...

Ryan gosling would be great..but no way he will be doing a Netflix tv show

I'm not seeing it. He could surprise me though. :up:

A bit out of left field, but I think Cox will do well. He was pretty solid in Boardwalk empire. I think people are just looking him up and seeing his Stardust pretty boy pics and making rash judgments.

I only really know Charlie Cox from Boardwalk Empire - well, I thought I only knew him from Boardwalk Empire, but it turns out he's also the lead in Stardust and I had no idea they were the same person, which I guess says something about his versatility - and he was great as the Irish henchman. He may not have played anything which obviously suggests Daredevil, but he's shown he has talent, and he's shown he has action chops (though I doubt his Daredevil role will involve any nasty garrotting), so I'm willing to believe he can nail the role.

Chris Cox was in one of my favourite Boardwalk Empire scenes. I don't know if the violence in it means I'm not allowed to link it directly here, but search for "Boardwalk Empire bathroom kill" on Youtube.... finger-poppin' good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"