Comics Official NEW MUTANTS Discussion Thread

Then it was stupid to use a number so exact. "Approximately 200" would've worked.

With the rate mutants get killed in Marvel universe they don't really need a limited number. Be it Morlocks, Genosha mutants, Junior X-Men, Hellions, ect they all end up worm food eventually.

The only limit they really needed was to stop every new writer who takes up a X-title adding too many new X-Men.

mrvnewmutprvwv11.jpg

mrvnewmutprvwv12.jpg

mrvnewmutprvwv13.jpg

mrvnewmutprvwv14s.jpg

mrvnewmutprvwv15.jpg

mrvnewmutprvwv16.jpg

New Mutants #1

Marvel has provided Newsarama with your first look inside May's New Mutants #1 by Zeb wells and Diogenes Neves. The solicitation for the first issue reads: They’re back together again! Cannonball, Dani Moonstar, Karma, Sunspot, Magma and Magik have been gathered once more, but can they stand against one of the most powerful X-Villains of all time? Legion is back, and the villain that thrust us into the Age of Apocalypse is scarier than ever. But what does he want with the New Mutants? Zeb Wells (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) and Diogenes Neves (X-MEN: WORLDS APART) bring your favorite teen heroes into adulthood. Don’t miss it! Rated T+ …$3.99

I hope Xi'an dyed her hair again, because that's entirely too light a shade for her.

I thought it was Rahne. Must be the same colorist that messed up that cover before

Last edited:
That colorist is so fired.

MARVEL COMICS
White-washing the X-Men one minority at a time

^^^^hahaha

i can get over her not looking all that asian, but its really not that hard to get a hair color right. what is this person's deal?

^^^^hahaha

i can get over her not looking all that asian, but its really not that hard to get a hair color right. what is this person's deal?

i think getting a characters race right is more important than hair color

true, but color is so much easier. bc you have to actually draw details different.....

they should both be done, but im just saying its a quick fix, rather than redrawing what has already been done.

and really up until a few years ago, people werent really all that noticably different when it comes to different nationalities within like facial features. they all looked the same.

so bad ass! but i would totally take out the ridiculous amount of guns attached to her back. it would make it look a lot more sleek.

Man i think thats the coolest art i've ever seen anyone do of Dani

In a world gone wrong, one depowered mutant will rise up to defend the weak.

"I don't know who this gun-toting Pocahontas broad is, but I want her taken care of."

"There she is!"

"Oh my God!"

*silence*

"Who are you?"

THIS SUMMER
DANIELLE MOONSTAR IS...

GUN-STAR

"Otahe, mutha f--!"
JULY 2009

Damn. Now that I've finished that joke, I looked back on the picture and realized I should've put "Directed by John Woo."

dang thats a hot pic of Dani. Im really looking forward to seeing what they do with her

even with out her mutant powers anymore she's still a badA$$ chick

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"