Official Spider-Man 3 Box Office Thread - Predictions and Forecasts

And oppositely, Fantastic Four made less money than X3. That doesn't mean FF is better.

My point is Spiderman 2 was the best superhero film ever, yet made less money than both 1 and 3. Now as comic book fan and a movie fan which I am isnt a better movie more important than a strong box office??

What are you talking about? Spiderman 2 did better than 3.
God, some people just wanna complain...:whatever:

No, it didn't. Incredibally, Spider-Man 3 made more than both of the previous movies.

The enormous box office gross is annoying!! Its the worst film of the trilogy by far but made the most money!! Sony crammed it with villains, ruined it as a film but pleased many dim witted movie-goers! Lets hope they dont try and make SM4 even bigger, lets have a better film but smaller box office next time!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yah, that's basically all I got when I read it.

That would be a good example if both movies were not very much hated :cwink:

See, I was a big fan of all three X-Men movies and both Fantastic Four movies.

I'm just a big fan of the whole group of superheroes kind of thing.

My point is Spiderman 2 was the best superhero film ever, yet made less money than both 1 and 3. Now as comic book fan and a movie fan which I am isnt a better movie more important than a strong box office??

No, it's not.

From a fan's perspective, the quality over a movie is more important.

However, if you asked that question to Sony, they may think you're delirious. :oldrazz:

I always think that people who think Spidey 2, X2 or Batman Begins are the best comic book movies ever made are delirious. Of course, it's my opinion. To me, it's sad when comic book-like movies (Predator/Terminator 2/The Matrix) are better and more comic book oriented than actual comic book films themselves. I still think that The Crow and Road To Perdition are two of the best comic book films to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"