Official Spider-Man 3 Box Office Thread - Predictions and Forecasts

The sad thing is that if not for stupid fanboys whining about the movies and the insane competition this summer, Spider-Man 3 could've broken one billion dollars.

That would have been awesome, but it still out grossed the previous films and that's good too. :up:

That would have been awesome, but it still out grossed the previous films and that's good too. :up:
And that's not easy for a comic book film to do, icon or not.

It looks like it's gonna be...

1. Pirates
2. Harry Potter
3. Spider-Man

...for the the biggest 2007 movies worldwide. Harry Potter should be pass the 890M mark next weekend.

i thought it was gonna make 450-500 mil in the u.s. (it shouldve seeing as it opened with 151 mil) but oh i guess there was too much dissapointment. still cant beat the first half of this movie though

Pirates 2 was stupid. The only people who went to see that movie were horny middle-aged women.
to reply to a response from long ago, i along with many another non horny middle aged women saw pirates 2. and enjoyed it.

actually it wouldve been cool to go with some nice horny women though

to reply to a response from long ago, i along with many another non horny middle aged women saw pirates 2. and enjoyed it.

actually it wouldve been cool to go with some nice horny women though
It takes forever for me to get a girl horny. I have to practically sing J.T.'s futuresex album in its entirety. I'm a great singer, btw, but only mildly sexy.

Here it is: $890,065,018 :woot:

So close to 900$...too bad but hey this more than awesome

Too bad HP5 beat it worldwide with 895m, but it´s okay, Spidey 3 beat it domestically by a large margin, and the studios care a lot more about domestic BO.

Studios care about any money period, they don't care if it comes from space.

Aloha,
Haven't seen this updated for a while.
Domestic 336.5 million and 890.2 million World wide.Somewhere out there in the world,in some remote movie theater- Spidey 3 is still showing.
Spidey rules FOREVER

The enormous box office gross is annoying!! Its the worst film of the trilogy by far but made the most money!! Sony crammed it with villains, ruined it as a film but pleased many dim witted movie-goers! Lets hope they dont try and make SM4 even bigger, lets have a better film but smaller box office next time!!!

The enormous box office gross is annoying!! Its the worst film of the trilogy by far but made the most money!! Sony crammed it with villains, ruined it as a film but pleased many dim witted movie-goers! Lets hope they dont try and make SM4 even bigger, lets have a better film but smaller box office next time!!!

LOL!

...I think I'll just keep quiet this time. :woot:

And as for the geniuses who think that typing an ! at the end of every sentence isn't annoying?

Aloha,
Spidey rules

My point is Spiderman 2 was the best superhero film ever, yet made less money than both 1 and 3. Now as comic book fan and a movie fan which I am isnt a better movie more important than a strong box office??

Box office is not the ultimate indicator of quality, bellepheron. X-Men 3 made more money than Batman Begins. That doesn't mean X-Men 3 is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"