The Dark Knight Official TDK Multiple Viewing Geek-Off/make WB fat cats thread

Hole Shot

Better Than Smurfberries
Reaction score
Just want to see who the most exteme in the Hype is so report in everytime you've seen the flick and how many total viewings that makes for you.

So far, I got an advanced screening and midnight show under my belt.

Total = 2

tues - viral showing imax
wed - myspace/techcrunch imax
thursday - midnight imax

=3

Re: "making WB fat cats," they kinda need it, after Speed Racer. :o

TDK is making it up, and how!

i saw it once but i bought two tickets x]
and plan on watching it again either today or tomorrow
then next weak finally catching it in IMAX

I saw it at midnight in IMAX last night and I'm leaving shortly for a 7:45 show at a regular theater.

Tues. Screening & Thurs. Midnight Showing :up: (so far & both IMAX)

Probably another one next week in regular theaters :up:

Kicking & Screening on Tuesday, Midnight screenings yesterday. I've got a free theater pass and $8 in TDK movie money; both likely to be used within two weeks time. :batty:

Kicking & Screening on Tuesday, Midnight screenings yesterday. I've got a free theater pass and $8 in TDK movie money; both likely to be used within two weeks time. :batty:

Nice!

I got nothing confirmed but I'm working on getting in a IMAX sometime next week. I saw it two days in a row on a standard screen and now want to let it digest for a few days.

Saw it last night at midnight (regular theater). Might go tonight with my brother cause he was in Florida until today. Seeing it Monday afternoon matinée with a couple friends so I can see it and not worry about people cheering and **** over the dialog. And then my fiance and I might go see it at IMAX next friday. So 3-4 for now. But it's so ****in' good it's worth it.

great thread title. seen it thrice and probably will a few more times, and no doubt again right before it leaves theatres.

tuesday 9:45 K&S
thursday 12:00
friday 12:20 pm IMAX

Only saw it once, gonna see it again before it leaves theaters. Then gonna get the dvd.:D

kicking and screening
midnight IMAX
regular at 11:20 friday

three as of now

That's unfair, I haven't seen it once. I gotta endure 'til Wednesday... :(

Seen it twice already on 16th and 18th. One on normal widescreen, one on larger VMAX screen. Will probably try and go for an IMAX viewing soon.

I saw TDK last night and it was very awesome and now I want to see it again to absorb all of the awesomeness. So do you guys think I should see TDK again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"