The Dark Knight OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER #2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know exactly how it happened, I didn't see the footage myelf. That i what he said it was like, and he was pretty pumped. He'll be on tonight around 11. Which for those not in our time zone is around 3 hour from now.

if he was pretty pumped
that means it was awesome! :up:
true or not, i just want to see it and please NoName86 tell your bro to write a full detailed description when he gets home!

the dialoque sounds freaken badass to me! give it a rest will ya.

Yea, I'd really suggest everyone calm down and then he'll be on later to give you detail on exact how it happened and what was said and everything.

Could it be that it is the joker hanging his head out that car we saw him get out of in that footage...

you guys know which behind the scenes video i'm talkin about?

whatever happend to the guy who went last night? did he give us anything?

eh, see you tomorrow then. Be interesting to see how accurate you were being.
Indeed we will, you might even get confirmation earlier than that assuming someone else got to see an advanced screening, but you'll see indeed.

The problem I have with the description isn't the scenes - because they all sound real, and we've gotten spy reports on them.

The problem is conflicting info. The Cinema Blend editor said it's mostly narration - however, in this description, we're getting what sounds like mostly random dialogue. Maybe there's a mix?

Secondly, if it's two and a half minutes long, you've described what sounds like 30 seconds worth of material. Where's the rest?

it does sound badass
but what he described is not
2 and half minutes!

exactly sglass

whatever happend to the guy who went last night? did he give us anything?
If youre talking about Bob Vance, then he's NoName86's brother.

The problem I have with the description isn't the scenes - because they all sound real, and we've gotten spy reports on them.

The problem is conflicting info. The Cinema Blend editor said it's mostly narration - however, in this description, we're getting what sounds like mostly random dialogue. Maybe there's a mix?

Secondly, if it's two and a half minutes long, you've described what sounds like 30 seconds worth of material. Where's the rest?
Now who said that?

One liners are the type of dialogue you put in a trailer. Are you expecting the trailer to stop in its tracks and play out a full scene where Bats gives a monologue?

And anyone who thought this movie would/should be completely devoid of one liners is either out of their mind or have never read a Batman comic.

yeah my only issue was the conflicting reports from this guy and cinemablend, as well. maybe these are two different trailers?

ya doesn't sound long from the description. Unless it goes rather slow

The exchange between Joker and Batman after Joker attacks Rachel is something you would hear in BTAS.

How many times do I gotta say it...lol, seriously. What I wrote went down as such...

Got the call, I seen the trailer. It wa so ****ing awesome I had to leave the theater to call!

What was it like!

Well....then he went into what he was saying, and he was really pumped about it and I tried to take what he was saying to me and write it down line for line like I did. I didn't write it down word for word, but the dialogue (except for the sergant part which was a mistake, so sorry) is correct. I tried to type it up fast and then clean it up after I got off the phone with him. This is why he is getting on later tonight, so he can anwser questions and tell you guy what went down.

Stotch said:
If this is real, i'll wear a dress and take a picture.
I just felt this should be brought over from the closed thread!

I believe him. Think about what his brother is going through right now. He's excited and sharing all the good stuff. It'll be more than just that. If I just saw it and was trying to explain it to you 2 minutes after I saw it, I'd be just telling you the badass stuff too. I saw Bob Vance on the boards earlier. He did have tickets to IAL tonight. I don't know who he is, but the story seems correct time wise. When I lost my virginity I couldn't explain sex all that well except IT WAS AWESOME. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"