Official TV Spots Thread - Part 1

VFX should only be used when necessary. Nolan's films are flawless in effects. Effects shoud disappear in the scene, not make you point them out easily.

Again, I agree. But with as much VFX you need for this kind of Superman film cost a lot of $$. And they probably had a restricted VFX budget.

Added more footage... SPOILERS for those not sure! :)

[YT]XG1MWsegC2A[/YT]

I can't stop watching the Supes/Zod Clip... like seriously, I should have gone to bed ages ago, but every time I try I just wanna watch it again :funny:

I can't stop watching the Supes/Zod Clip... like seriously, I should have gone to bed ages ago, but every time I try I just wanna watch it again :funny:

I'm trying to stay strong, and not watch any clips. I've seen waaaaay too much already.

Honestly, it's the only thing getting me through :funny:

tumblr_m8u0hbQtnj1ranhnao1_250.gif

Am I the only one that hears a little bit of Henry's British accent when he asks Lois to step back? Then when he asks her to move back a little more, it is perfect. I am so pumped for this movie!!!

I heard that too, the way he says "a little bit." But then the next line is perfect. HAHA. It's the only thing I've heard where I did a double take.

I heard that too, the way he says "a little bit." But then the next line is perfect. HAHA. It's the only thing I've heard where I did a double take.

I'm not really bothered by it, because everything else we've heard him say sounds great. I can't do a convincing American accent and I've lived in California for a very long time, so kudos to Henry for being so consistent with his.

For the first time ever, I actually stopped a MOS video from playing because I no longer wanted to see anymore.

I feel like many of the clips released have just been revealing way too much. I am glad the general public doesn't watch all these.

"Fate" UK spot

Awesome, TV spot. Only co pulsing I'd have ditched that "I think he's kind of hot" moment at the end and replaced it with something else. I don't have a problem with the line but that TV spots intensity was brought down by that at the end.

Am I the only one that hears a little bit of Henry's British accent when he asks Lois to step back? Then when he asks her to move back a little more, it is perfect. I am so pumped for this movie!!!

i actually hear a little brit leak through at 0:05 when he says "other" (from the "i can do things that other people can't". Damn those pesky r's!

also, i can't unhear it, so good luck to the rest of you. ::chuckle::

GREAT tv spot... june 14th here I come.... I have my tickets for 4DX PREMIERE....

Small update to Superman compendium with new footage added...

[YT]eMKzXEQL6Us[/YT]

Wow, I can't believe MOS is this Friday! Holy hell that went fast!

Wow, I can't believe MOS is this Friday! Holy hell that went fast!

Umm, not really! Lol God, I remember being on vacaction at the beginning of August in 2011 when WB released the 1st pic of Henry in the suit, that ONE PIC literally ruined my beautiful Florida vacation! All I did the entire 7 days was stair at that pic wondering if he had his red trucks on, I Honestly think I spend 95% off that vacation on SHH! While the woman and the kids played in the Ocean! Lol

U r certified insane fanboy

Just saw a "You have no idea how long we've been searching for you" spot. Is that new?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"