Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has a 'feel good' positive vibe going on. It's more gritty and realistic but that fits with modern society. I find it uplifting to be honest.

I agree. That music too...I got kind of choked up in the theater watching it. :yay:

It was a amazing shot, but you think thats gonna peak the general audience interest, anymore then the SR teasers did in 2006? Shots of Clark fishing and smallville, while Jor-el gives yet another melodramatic voice over, about how Kal-el will inspire humans etc.

I think what will peak the GA's interest is that this feels completely different to any superman incarnation, though it is hit or miss, some people love different, some hate it.

I think they nailed the different look so far. No way is anyone going to confuse this with SR or any other Superman movie to date so far. I think they should keep the marketing like this for GA and give fanboys their signature Superman online exclusive trailer.

By the way, I haven't seen any trailers under Apple, but searching under Man of Steel teaser on youtube brings up a lot of official HD results. Maybe you can find what you're looking for there? Just sort by date and type in 'Man of Steel teaser'.

Butterfly wing trapped in chain link fence. Very clever allegory of where our hero's emotional state of mind is. Something beautiful that feels trapped and is yearning for freedom.

Very nice touch at the end with the powerful up and away flying sequence, nice way to punctuate an otherwise understated teaser trailer.

Does nothing to enhances my interest in the film , because they had my money the moment they announced they were making this movie. But still, I thought the trailer was intriguing.

I haven't seen the Jor-El version yet, but the Costner version is the best teaser trailer I've ever seen in my life. Absolute masterpiece. I love the way it has a documentary feel. Who would have thought the most magical superhero could have such a realistic tone? MOS is going to bring all kinds of new audiences in, including people who never would watch a superhero film usually. It looks so deep and real. Genius. 10/10.

I think what will peak the GA's interest is that this feels completely different to any superman incarnation, though it is hit or miss, some people love different, some hate it.

Thats to risky, superman's popularity movie wise and in younger people is at a all time low, like how batman was before begins. Younger people and kids arent gonna get intrigued buy this, which is what cost the last movie. You need something that blows your mind, wihout giving to much away, a feeling of pure greatness is comeing, this teaser had superman fishing, and him flying.......ok

Wow, this teaser trailer has an incredibly profound feeling about it. If the movie has a similar tone to the trailer, I will be very happy. I'm sure this has been asked already, but does anyone know information about the song in the trailer?

Thats to risky, superman's popularity movie wise and in younger people is at a all time low, like how batman was before begins. Younger people and kids arent gonna get intrigued buy this, which is what cost the last movie. You need something that blows your mind, wihout giving to much away, a feeling of pure greatness is comeing, this teaser had superman fishing, and him flying.......ok

It's just an announcement teaser, so maybe the full length trailer will be more to your liking? You'll just have to wait and see. As far as teasers go, I can't think of another that I liked better.

Wow, this teaser trailer has an incredibly profound feeling about it. If the movie has a similar tone to the trailer, I will be very happy. I'm sure this has been asked already, but does anyone know information about the song in the trailer?

Music is from Lord of The Rings.

I haven't seen the Jor-El version yet, but the Costner version is the best teaser trailer I've ever seen in my life. Absolute masterpiece. I love the way it has a documentary feel. Who would have thought the most magical superhero could have such a realistic tone? MOS is going to bring all kinds of new audiences in, including people who never would watch a superhero film usually. It looks so deep and real. Genius. 10/10.

THANK YOU! :up:

Honestly, it didn't feel THAT different from the SR teaser with Brando voiceover. Same sense of "This is your destiny to change the world" vibe.

Honestly, it didn't feel THAT different from the SR teaser with Brando voiceover. Same sense of "This is your destiny to change the world" vibe.

To each his own. I see a major difference personally.

I was actually moved by the teaser for some reason. Maybe it was the music, maybe the imagery. Probably both.

Is that the Apple version? Apple quality?

It seems Apple has removed the MOS trailer. It's not there anymore, not even on the main site. Perhaps a mix up due to two trailers. I tried downloading their 1080p trailer of the Costner version (it was over 100mb) but it kept redirecting me back to their main page. :csad:

Question, how does a farm boy from the breadbasket wind up a crabber

esspecially when he has Super Powers?

It was .... kinda strange Voice over was on point though.

It seems Apple has removed the MOS trailer. It's not there anymore, not even on the main site. Perhaps a mix up due to two trailers. I tried downloading their 1080p trailer of the Costner version (it was over 100mb) but it kept redirecting me back to their main page. :csad:

Oh, that's not good. OK, that's NOT good :( So when it comes back up, will you or anyone be able to provide a 1080p MP4 download link?

My god...the teaser.... pure Superman. They nailed it.

And of the most effective uses of Lord of the Rings music ever.

EDIT: I'm in absolute awe, I can't even believe how much I love it.

Last edited:
From the official site.
http://manofsteel.warnerbros.com/images/bg.jpg
http://manofsteel.warnerbros.com/images/credits.jpg
bg.jpg

credits.jpg

To me, what it does is make Clark/Superman look like an interesting character to me. I did not get the same vibe from the SR trailer even though I liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"