Comics Official UNCANNY X-MEN Discussion Thread

UNCX2013010-DC11-LR-f363b.jpg

UNCX2013010-int-LR-1-8688f.jpg

UNCX2013010-int-LR-2-7dcfd.jpg

UNCX2013010-int-LR-3-7b780.jpg

UNCX2013010-int-LR-4-579fe.jpg

UNCANNY X-MEN #10
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • FRAZER IRVING (A/C)
COVER BY CHRIS BACHALO
• S.H.I.E.L.D. has a new agent and she’s a fan favorite mutant…
• Cyclops loses full control of his powers on the streets of Los Angeles.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

UNCX014COVER_400.jpg

UNCANNY X-MEN #14
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W)
CHRISTOPHER BACHALO (A/C)
MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANTS ALSO AVAILABLE
The effects of X-MEN: BATTLE OF THE ATOM are felt!
Magneto goes off on personal mission that sets him at odds with much of the X-Men
and Marvel Universe.
The new Xavier School has changed, but how?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

UNCX2013011-DC11-LR-f4dff.jpg

UNCX2013011-int-LR-1-f04e8.jpg

UNCX2013011-int-LR-2-73d0c.jpg

UNCX2013011-int-LR-3-08a42.jpg

UNCX2013011-int-LR-4-29cc2.jpg

UNCX2013011-int-LR-5-afee4.jpg

UNCANNY X-MEN #11
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • Frazer Irving, Kris Anka (A/C)
X-Men 50th anniversary variant also available
• See what life’s like at the new Xavier School.
• But what are they being trained for?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Last edited:
Guess the site I copied the solicit info from screwed it up.

I'm calling it now its Cyclops. He's pushing them to their limits in order to fix them.

UNCX2012015-cov.jpg

UNCANNY X-MEN #15.INH
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • KRIS ANKA (A/C)
INHUMANITY TIE-IN!
• The ladies of the UNCANNY X-MEN go out on the town and find themselves face-to-face with the effects of INHUMANITY.
• Wait, is that Kitty Pryde with the UNCANNY X-MEN?!?!
• Rising star KRIS ANKA (covers of UNCANNY X-FORCE, ALL-NEW X-MEN SPECIAL) comes in as guest artist for this special issue!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Why is Irma's name listed separate from the Cuckoos? Is she not considered one of them anymore just bc she changed her hair

I guess because she's trying to break away from the hive mind by being her own person.

Are the Cuckoos talking to Teen Jean? Does she enter the hive mind?

Eva, the first girl Cyclops recruited that can control time.

I'm not bothering to learn any of these kids' code names or real names(except Gold Balls obviously) b/c I don't expect them to be around after Bendis leaves the X-books. We have too many awesome X-teens doing goddamn nothing for Bendis to come in adding more. This healer with the afro? Aw cool....where's Elixir!

Never forget

UNCANNY X-MEN #15.INH
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • KRIS ANKA (A/C)
INHUMANITY TIE-IN!
• The ladies of the UNCANNY X-MEN go out on the town and find themselves face-to-face with the effects of INHUMANITY.
• Wait, is that Kitty Pryde with the UNCANNY X-MEN?!?!
• Rising star KRIS ANKA (covers of UNCANNY X-FORCE, ALL-NEW X-MEN SPECIAL) comes in as guest artist for this special issue!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
Wait, #15.INH? Is Inhumanity a series or an event/mini-series? And why does Marvel keep adding initials to their books? .AI, .AU, .NOW, .FU!

Ok, that last one was me.... But seriously, all it does is confuse.

Inhumanity is something like Initiative or Dark Reign, but the issues with the initials deal directly with it.

So is there only a 15.INH that month or are we still getting a regular 15 as well?

Any book with the INH in it is still the regular number for the series, so there won't be another #15 out, this is the regular one. It's not like the .1 thing they did before.

what a stupid and confusing system to use

UNCX2013012-DC11-LR-55480.jpg

UNCX2013012-int-LR-1-aab73.jpg

UNCX2013012-int-LR-2-917ea.jpg

UNCX2013012-int-LR-3-93d3c.jpg

UNCX2013012-int-LR-4-a636c.jpg

UNCANNY X-MEN #12
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W)
CHRIS BACHALO (A)
Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
Variant by CHRISTOPHER BACHALO
Emma Frost Variant by MILO MANARA
BATTLE OF THE ATOM PART 4!
• The Uncanny X-Men enter the crossover. Whose side will they be on?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I'm not bothering to learn any of these kids' code names or real names(except Gold Balls obviously) b/c I don't expect them to be around after Bendis leaves the X-books. We have too many awesome X-teens doing goddamn nothing for Bendis to come in adding more. This healer with the afro? Aw cool....where's Elixir!

Never forget

THANK. YOU.

Elixir, Wither, Hellion, Dust, Rockslide, Anole, Surge, Mercury, Trance, Matchstick, Blindfold, Armor, Nezhno, Bling, Loa, Indra. So many characters that are either just sitting in the BACKGROUND of all the titles (Anole is like the token "show up in the back of one panel in every X-issue), or are nowhere to be found.

I could give two craps about disgusting Shark Girl and Eye Boy, and the worthless nobodies over in Uncanny.

LITERALLY the only x-kids being used are X-23 in Avengers Arena, and freaking Prodigy has gotten more screen time in Young Avengers than any of the other kids have IN THEIR OWN X-TITLES, besides Pixie.

^Oh yeah, the kids Aaron created suck to high heavens too! Anole, Surge, Mercury, Hellion, Bling! and Rockslide might show up once a year in the background but I'm stuck staring at Glob Herman and Snot? :down:

THANK. YOU.

Elixir, Wither, Hellion, Dust, Rockslide, Anole, Surge, Mercury, Trance, Matchstick, Blindfold, Armor, Nezhno, Bling, Loa, Indra. So many characters that are either just sitting in the BACKGROUND of all the titles (Anole is like the token "show up in the back of one panel in every X-issue), or are nowhere to be found.

I could give two craps about disgusting Shark Girl and Eye Boy, and the worthless nobodies over in Uncanny.

LITERALLY the only x-kids being used are X-23 in Avengers Arena, and freaking Prodigy has gotten more screen time in Young Avengers than any of the other kids have IN THEIR OWN X-TITLES, besides Pixie.

Well, Wood says he's got plans for some smaller storylines to play throughout his run in the background kinda for characters like Bling, Pixie, and Mercury. And Blindfold actually has a pretty good sized role in X-Men: Legacy alongside Legion. They're actually a couple, believe it or not.

I actually kinda like one of the Uncanny kids... Eva or whatever her name is. The one that can stop time. The rest are fodder though.

And yeah, it sucks that the New X-Men kids got shuffled away to background to be replaced first by Generation Hope and then the Aaron/Bendis kids.

And I actually don't mind Glob Herman. I liked a lot of Morrison's kids. Glob, Quentin, Dust, Beak, Angel. I liked them as much as I liked the New X-Men students (plus they were the same generation).

I actually REALLY like Eva, aka Tempus, aka girl with the ridiculously short skirt. She's actually one of my favorite X-characters already. She got a fun personality, an interesting backstory, and her powers are cool. Plus, she punked out the entire Avengers team, that's just awesome. I also quite like that Triage guy, he's good as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"