Official Wolverine and The X-men, Episode 4, "Overflow" Discussion

TheVileOne

Eternal
Reaction score
Alright, it's now premiered in Latin America and Canada's YTV. Keep all discussion of the episode here. Use spoiler tags if need be like the Hindsight thread.

I like the idea of one thread for each episode, hehe.

I'll have to see it again to can discuss, hehe.

Haven't watched it in full yet, but the episode looks good. Storm is my favorite character, so I'm looking forward to checking it out! :D

2-4.jpg
4-1.jpg

Last edited:
Note that they gave Storm a vaguely African accent this time, which is what she should have (a lot of comics characters with foreign origin get imagined by fans as Americans; particularly, characters like Doctor Doom, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver should all have Eastern European accents, but they generally don't).

Pretty good episode.

[blackout]They're still working out trust issues with Emma, though no doubt she'll still betray them down the line, at least temporarily.

I liked the brief flashback to Storm's origin.

Shadow King isn't an especially compelling villain in general (pretty basic, evil motivation), but he was fine here.[/blackout]

Saw it and enjoyed it! Emma and Shadow King’s fight was impressive. The only thing that’s bugging me like everyone else is Storm’s hair! It really should be tied up or covered like in the picture. I’m thoroughly enjoying Logan getting blasted by Scott :woot: even if the reason wasn’t hostility this time.

I still cant find the fourth ep. in english. Anyone have it? I saw it in spanish a while ago though, it was a good episode.

Got the English one from torrent site today. Just search in Google and you'll find it.

Wolverine and The X-men Overflow torrent or episode 4 instead of overflow.

Emma looks like a good and shy girl sometimes...

hehe.

I'd preffer to see a secure woman, a bit more sexy and ambiguous, she could be good or could be bad...

I generally never like the Africa/Storm episodes (there were a handful in TAS and one or two in EVO) so it was nice to get this one out of the way haha. Overall, wasn't bad though.

Nice to establish Emma's diamond form and keeping with the fact that she loses her telepathy when in it. No doubt this will come into play later.

Diamond form was a nice touch...

Guys, I know it's the internet at all, but I would recommend or suggest to keep the downloading talk or links isolated to PM's.

I am totally crushing on this show. I love the characterizations, especially Emma's.

Bobby and Kitty still come off as remarkably close. I think there's something going on between the two :D . Or maybe they are just good friends that don't mind a little PDA and arm hugs. She was quick to go after him when he was knocked out in the hail storm.

I still like the animation and designs. They are a little stylized than hyper-realistic like X-men comics, but I dig it. The animation also uses some really nice camera movements. Usually in animation it sticks to very static shots rather than a moving camera. But the camera does move from time to time in this show. Note the 360 degree sort of tracking camera shot we would sometimes see in X-men Evolution.

I love how antsy Forge was after the team was boarding the Blackbird to Africa. He takes a lot of personal pride in his fix-em ups :D .

Loved this exchange:

Forge: Be gentle.

Wolverine: Yeah, right. The first scratch is always the most painful.

Wolverine then pops his claws and rakes them against the outer plating of the jet as Forge looks on with the most horrified expression on his face. Hilarious.

Wolverine: So now you can relax.

Good strategy by Logan in battle, having Cyclops blast him into Storm.

^Agreed...With everything Vile!

I'm starting to like Emma. Her fight with Shadow King was awesome. Although i don't really like the Storm in Africa stories, this one wasn't bad. Too bad there wasn't any Rogue in this episode. I wanna see her again. And yeah, Emma is pretty hot for a cartoon character. Cyclops is so gonna tap that.

I'm starting to like Emma. Her fight with Shadow King was awesome. Although i don't really like the Storm in Africa stories, this one wasn't bad. Too bad there wasn't any Rogue in this episode. I wanna see her again. And yeah, Emma is pretty hot for a cartoon character. Cyclops is so gonna tap that.

Forget Cyclops...Wolverine and Emma...Now that's hot...

I am a male...:dry:

Wolverine had no problems getting rough with Emma in this new episode. I mean he really slammed her out of Xavier's infirmary room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"