Official Wolverine And The X-men, Episode 8, "Time Bomb" Discussion Thread

finally saw it! and im kinda pissed! psylocke is not weak like that! what the crap!

she might lose vs. emma, but she'd put up a fight. a good one too.

i did really like her costume! it was a really nice change. similar to her classic, but different. and thank god for that, she's needed something new for at least a decade!

I did at least like that Psylocke wasn't looking like she raided Elektra's closet, though, and the way her psychic powers looked when she used them; the way the energy was around her eyes. Classic homage to the comics. The oddity about me is that when she was on the team in the 80's and I was reading some of that era via reprints, I thought she was fine. But I lost interest when she swapped bodies with Revanche.

Considering she is hanging around the Brotherhood now as their given telepath, she may show up again.

Psylocke looked a lot like Megan Fox...Bu anyways...This episode was pretty good...First real good team action we've seen...This is probably second to "Future X" which was a great episode...!

this epsidoe was okay, nothing to special to say about it though. hopefuly the episodes will improve more as time goes on.

Just watched this episode, and I liked it a lot. I liked the Nitro character, and Psylocke was a nice surprise. Her design was nice. :up: I liked Kitty's "Hey Rogue." through the plane. :woot:

Not one of the best episodes so far, but it was in no way a crappy one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"