Days of Future Past Official X-Men: Days of Future Past Images Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those First Class posters aren't exactly breaking the mold either.

9ihu.jpg

They don't need to break the mold

944754_10200500124693534_229199169_n.jpg

Saw this at my local theater. Marvel, baby!

The movie posters are a little uninspiring but those Sentinel posters are amazing!

Is it just the light of the camera or the color of old Professor X's picture isn't black/white.

Ive just thought, would be really really cool if the xmen poster was a motion one changing the faces and sides, so people could see James right side too and Patricks face inside the X

it would get even more attention from general viewers on the theatres

The posters are simple, but I like them. The dark colors represent the present and the bright colors the 70s.

They should do some kind of mural poster (like the Avengers or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 did). On the left the FC cast, on the right the OT cast. It could also be used to show the evolution of the Sentinels, though that may spoil things a bit too much before DOFP is released.

I'm confused as to how Hoult is there not in full on Beast costuming. Anyone else?

I'm confused as to how Hoult is there not in full on Beast costuming. Anyone else?

He must find a way to make himself look normal again, which is something hank has always wanted so it fits with his character, but he is beast in this film so just have to wait and see

Last edited:
Well, at least we get to stare at his pretty face for a bit :up:

that to me its one of the main reasons we are seeing Nicholas Hoult real look.

Singer more than likely wants to sell Nicholas to the audience a bit. If not, he would be Beast during the whole movie. But this is how holliwood works, so we have to deal with it.

Yeah. Especially after Singer probably fell in lust for him after Jack, which bombed. Hoult is actually a really solid actor. I loved his work in A Single Man. And he did justice to the role in First Class, despite being all wrong for it physically.

Not complaining about staring at him. Thankful, and it's probably an image inducer. It's a logical assumption after his reaction to the mutation in the first one. And in the leaked footage we do see him in full makeup roaring for a bit.

The more things I see (like footage and viral marketing, not the posters) the more my fears/apprehensions are slowly coming down.

Hmmm I wish he's in Beast form especially in that picture. I don't think he needs to use the image inducer since he's not in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"