The Walking Dead Oh Jesus, here comes an Andrea thread...

Darthphere

Kneel before 'Drox!
Reaction score
So Andrea, why does she suck so much on this show compared to her comic counterpart? Discuss.

Personally, I just think she needs to have someone that can write her, write her.

She seems to be a terrible judge of character. Season 1 "Let me hang out and die with the suicidal doctor." Season 2 "Shane seems like a really good guy, why does everyone hate him?" Season 3 "I've been with Michonne for 8 months and she doesn't like this dude but I think the Governor is swell!"

To be fair, Shane was probably a really good guy and leader up until Rick came around. The Governor has everything Michonne doesn't, food, shelter, safety. Being in Woodsbury, to Andrea, probably feels like a place of normalcy.

To be fair, Shane was probably a really good guy and leader up until Rick came around. The Governor has everything Michonne doesn't, food, shelter, safety. Being in Woodsbury, to Andrea, probably feels like a place of normalcy.

To be fair, everyone but her dumbass knew Shane was ****ing nuts. And yeah, while Woodbury has everything, she totally blows off Michonne. With her stupid "I don't know anything about you." ********. Yeah, you don't know anything about the Governor but it took you all of 2 days and some zombie tea to trust him.

If I were Michonne, I'd count my blessings. Less having to deal with her.

I hope she snaps out of it or kill her off already.

I'm with Kane on this one. She's been a pain in the ass various times over the past two seasons, but she's not too bad so far in S3.

Well she's only really been in this one episode and she's already done a **** load of annoying things.

To be fair, Shane was probably a really good guy and leader up until Rick came around. The Governor has everything Michonne doesn't, food, shelter, safety. Being in Woodbury, to Andrea, probably feels like a place of normalcy.

This. People make a big deal with her. True, she got a little annoying in the first half of season 2, but I think one can rationalize/understand her other decisions. For example, her trust of the Governor. You have to remember she was sick and wondering around for months before they took her in, and she sees other people thriving here. BTW, she was skeptical, like Michonne, at first when she came into Woodburry.

At first and it took her less than a day to blow off Michonne and give the Governor googly eyes.

I like Andrea. Not sure why so many people don't.

She has bad taste in men, and she has a chip on her shoulder (for obvious reasons), but I think the hatred of her is exaggerated.

I have a feeling ole Andrea is going to become the gov's baby's mama by the end of this season. The world isn't gonna repopulate itself after all. Forced pregnancies is a real possibility this season I would think.

Well it does fit with his comic counterpart's rapey demeanor.

I don't mind the TV version of Andrea, perhaps because I like the actress. Granted she's a much better character in the comics, but at least TV Andrea isn't as annoying as TV Lori.

Lori is a ****ing hoot when compared to Andrea.

Really? I always found Andrea smokin'.

Her hair looked nice in this episode.

Ugh, I so thought Gov was gonna go for the kiss at the door in tonight's episode. I screamed at the TV how wrong that would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"