The Walking Dead Oh Jesus, here comes an Andrea thread...

Remember when she shot Daryl last season. And the stupid bender she was on.
I love her, it's so fun watching the smart characters having to deal with the crap she brings to the plot.

I'm convinced The Gov is putting something in that tea. It's the only explanation for why Andrea is being so forthcoming with info. I refuse to believe she's just naive.

She's probably just hungry for d***. It's been awhile since Shane. :o

I am just waiting for the moment where they start actually making her like her comic counterpart. At this point she is so far removed from that, that she might as well be a new character.

And doesn't she eventually hook up with Rick? I do believe that happens.

And doesn't she eventually hook up with Rick? I do believe that happens.

Yes in the comics she does. But with how they have treated her character and storylines in the show...I dont see it happening or in as a good way.

Andrea is my least favourite remaining original character.

her major flaw is seeing good in people who dont have any

dont get why people hate her just because she does'nt reacts to certain situations the way they want her to

Because she's an idiot. Its not that hard to figure out.

^many people on the show are idiots if they were all so smart and level headed show would be boring

shane was an idiot
rick is an idiot
even carl is an idiot

Shane was crazy, not an idiot.
Rick was naive, not an idiot.
Carl is ****ing 8.

Her thought process is just all ****ed up. I can't stand her at all, never have from the beginning.

Last edited:
So, I'm keeping all spoilers to the spoiler thread, but if certain spoilers turn out to be true, I hope th writers decide to kill Andrea in the most painful way possible, because her stupidity will have officially reached breaking point.

I've been pulling for Andrea to die since probably the end of season 1.

Nah, she looked too good in the last episode for me to want her to die any time soon.

I'm starting to get a little scared for her. I think she's going to be taking the place of [blackout]Michonne in getting brutally jacked up by the Governor[/blackout].

I like her. It is cool to have a character that doesn't whine about everything all the time and isn't worried that much about what's going on.

Women be shoppin', right? Right, fellas?! :awesome:

:o

All andrea does is whine tho

"michonne what are you doing"

"michonne ur scaring ppl && me"

"i like it here :cmad:"

ALSO DON'T FORGET THE GEM: "WHY? BECAUSE WE'RE WOMEN?!" smh :whatever:

"I like eating real food, not pieces of twigs and my own feces!"

God, what a little *****. :o

Seriously though, 8+ months surviving a zombie apocalypse and you finally found something you can call home, I would stay in Woodbury.

I totally get her reasons, but it's sooo enraging how easily blinded by the glamour she became.

So you like stupid people?

No, what I meant is, I like having someone around that confronts people and say what they want because they don't give a f*** about what's going on. She's got nothing left to loose, that is what makes her an interesting character (for me, at least). Sure, there's Michonne, but besides her, she's all on her own. She just want to have a normal life, I don't blame her.
I don't know what's gonna happen with her from this point on in the story, but it didn't really bother me her presence in the show so far.

ALSO DON'T FORGET THE GEM: "WHY? BECAUSE WE'RE WOMEN?!" smh :whatever:

Yeah, but considering who was asking the questions, I have little doubt that that was on his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"