Oh My God!

The Amazing Lee

Don't call me chicken!
Reaction score
I've just managed to clean it all up...taking about 20-30 mins. But I went to get the milk out of the fridge (A REALLY big container) and it fell out of my hands, onto the floor. Half it's contents went EVERYWHERE.

Now, unlike water, Milk is thicker. By god it took alot of tissues. :cmad:

Thank the lord that I've managed to get it clean, but it went all under the fridge and EVERYTHING.

What accidents have you made that have either caused great havok or disturbance. :o

The Amazing Lee said:
I've just managed to clean it all up...taking about 20-30 mins. But I went to get the milk out of the fridge (A REALLY big container) and it fell out of my hands, onto the floor. Half it's contents went EVERYWHERE.

Thank the lord that I've managed to get it clean, but it went all under the fridge and EVERYTHING.

What accidents have you made that have either caused great havok or disturbance. :o

Don't cry over spilled milk.:o

Hahahaha, I didn't. :o

Just the calamity that it went EVERYWHERE!

Are you trying to subsitute semen for milk?

i was picking up some trash at work once while i rapped drop it like its hot by snoop dog cause i was trying to be funny and cool for this chic. when i went to pick up the bag i swung it up and all the trash flew out...it was embarassing

wow..how did you manage that? sounds like something i would do..i always get stuff done without screwing it up..until the last thing i do...:( it sucks

spiderfan08 said:
wow..how did you manage that? sounds like something i would do..i always get stuff done without screwing it up..until the last thing i do...:( it sucks

Your a loser. :yay: and im a ninja that doesnt mess things up :ninja:

The Amazing Lee said:
I've just managed to clean it all up...taking about 20-30 mins. But I went to get the O'l John out of the zipper (I have a REALLY big ********) and it fell out of my hands, onto the floor. Half it's contents went EVERYWHERE.

Now, unlike water, Semen is thicker. By god it took alot of tissues. :cmad:

Omg, it's like the Harry potter thing.

when i was 5 i rode a wooden horse down a flight of skulls and split my chin....bood everywhere, stitches.....crying (by mom who was making my dads birthday cake a the time), everything...it rocked!

Dropped a box of raspberries once. The majority of them went under the couch.

Dude, NO ONE wants to venture under the couch.

When I spill things in the kitchen, I just call the dog.

When I was about 15, I was working as a dishwasher in a restaurant. Part of my job in the middle of the day would be to take the giant tray of ribs out of the oven and clean 'em off. This giant tray was ridiculously heavy and full of boiling water.

Let's just say it was either second-degree burns all over my front, or the waste of $500 worth of ribs on the floor :)

The plus side is that the kitchen smelled like BBQ ribs for the rest of the night.

i droped a class cup...........on the floor.......and.....and it BROKE!!! :wow:

........i havent been the same since..............:csad:

The Amazing Lee said:

Clean it before it spoils. :csad: once it spoils it will stink worst than a skunk rolling in mad-err mud and one that is afraid.

Dude, move the fridge out and clean the floor thoroughly or that milk is going to go really sour and stink up your whole place.

jag

I've done it haha.

It happened at like....1am as well. :o

I once dropped a big pot of very mouldy yogurt and it splattered all over the clean clothes my mother had just ironed. I had never been in so much ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"