The Avengers Ok Guys...Shall we talk DVD/Blu-ray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, but I guess it depends on what kind of insight you're looking for. I think there's plenty of insight into Joss's intentions and and opinions on how things turned out, but if you're looking for behind-the-scenes anecdotes, it IS very light on those.

I was also pleased to hear how involved Jed and Maurissa seemed to be with the script. Since they'll be his show runners on SHIELD, it's comforting to know they're already pretty knee-deep into this world.

Thanks for the clearing that up, I appreciate it.

In the red: is what I want in commentaries is to know why they did something or there reasons or the meaning behind something/what they were going for in the script or what they were trying to really convey.

That's the part I didn't like about The Incredible Hulk. While sometimes it's interesting, I could care less what they were doing on the set that day/eating.:funny: They should save that for the behind the scenes stuff. Now if it was the whole cast or more than one cast member doing commentary, then that would be more acceptable.
Ed Norton should've done that commentary with Louis Leterrier or at least been there participating.

Speaking of which, Louis Leterrier has an accent and I couldn't make out half of what he was saying and had to keep rewinding. :oldrazz: They should always have subtitles for the commentary too.

He basically said he did it because he wanted the Avengers to have their moment of victory without the audience feeling like they still had 2 days worth of Chitauri clean-up/killing to do, so he took the cheap/easy way out in order to have that moment. You can tell by the way he says it that he really doesn't like it though, haha. Seems like maybe he came up with a more creative solution after the fact or something and is kicking himself. It does sound like time was something of an issue as well.
I have to get that audio commentary somehow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"