ok, so im gonna ask out this AMAZING girl tomorrow...

terry78 said:
How about...just ask her the **** out? Geez, some of you dudes on here. Just flat out talk to the girl.

That's just crazy talk, Terry! :rolleyesmassivesarcasmaneurism*

jag

The Last Meatbag said:
Yeah dude, High School changes some of the people you like :o

Oh my God, it's TRUE:(

Batty for Bats! said:
Did he ask her out yet? I feel lazy and not reading.

Apparently so, but I believe it to be so she can squish his heart into two sizes too small.

dude walk up to her, pull it out, and when she is like omg, just say yeah I know.

:cool:

PWN3R RANGER said:
dude walk up to her, pull it out, and when she is like omg, just say yeah I know.

:cool:

He's only 14. It's entirely possible that he's a bit of a late bloomer and his nads haven't dropped yet.

Grade 12 biology, just so you youngin's know.

dude, your 14, its not like your going to marry this girl. If you do go out with her, how serious can a 14 year old get..... you go for a soda at the malt shop.... big deal........ serious relationships do not start until your about 20 years old anyways...... everything before is just to prepare you........

All the more reason to do it now, cause later... its considered "sexual harassment".

War Lord said:
He's only 14. It's entirely possible that he's a bit of a late bloomer and his nads haven't dropped yet.

Grade 12 biology, just so you youngin's know.

you know, I am going to be honest here, I didnt even bother reading the thread, I just saw the title and went with it.:(

you could always ask her if she wants to come over to your place & see your awesome comic collection is this niffy new IKEA bookshelf with the glass doors & all & make out

PWN3R RANGER said:
you know, I am going to be honest here, I didnt even bother reading the thread, I just saw the title and went with it.:(

Doesn't change the lesson in biology.

Batty for Bats! said:
"wanna have sex?" if she says know, throw back, plenty other fish in the sea.
btw, this isn't actual advice

I used to do that at the local swimming pool.

Leads to trouble, trust me on that

Dude, she already said "I love you"?

You're screwed... :o

So did he ask her out yet? I haven't read backwards in the thread yet and I can't take the not knowing...

Yes, and she said yes. I don't even know why he asked. Halfway he told us he at least already knew she like liked him.

Harlekin said:
Yes, and she said yes. I don't even know why he asked. Halfway he told us he at least already knew she like liked him.

Well hell, then why does this thread exist? It doesn't sound like he needs our help with anything...unless he's already trying to break up with her...then we could offer suggestions.

I hope I'm not too late!

Dude, seriously. Ask her out over msn! Tell her your obsession for all of these years! She'll dig it. Trust me.

restraining order anyone

Dude, don't ask her to be your girlfriend straight away. Ask her out to the movies, if that goes well and u still think shes amazing, ask her out to dinner (or if you are 14 McDonalds) then you can actually talk to eachother. If you STILL think shes amazing, ask her out properly.

black_dust said:
Cool congrats, dont **** it up, and dont tell her about this place

Oh crap did he think about the trail? Did anyone think about the TRAIL?

Did you take me advice man? Sometimes they slap you though, so be careful....

Okay everyone, as Snipershot's best friend (and conscience) I'll tell you what happened:

He asked her out, she thought for a few minites, and then said yes. And, btw, it's AFTER we got into High School. We're sophmores next year.

And, surprisngly, this girl is NORMAL

That doesnt answer why the rum is gone!:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"