ok, so im gonna ask out this AMAZING girl tomorrow...

In all seriousness, I've only asked one girl out. She said no.
Now it isn't because I'm afraid of asking another. Problem is I still have feelings for this girl.
She was nice, when she rejected me.

I think the mall was the hang out place when I was 14
Is that still the case?

When I was 14 we hung out at...crap I don't remember!!!!!!!!!!!

Snipershot said:
well, i have been friends with this girl for a long while, and i have known her since i was 2. i really like her, and i know she likes me.
does anyone have any suggestions on how to word it?
i really need the help:(
Oh f*** no, how many of these threads need to happen before people learn.

When I was 14 I hung out w/ my older stepbrother and drank too much. I found he was a drug dealer, so I got to go everywhere with him lest I rat him out. We're actually really close to this day.

tzarinna said:
Money :confused:

No just hang out

Yeah, make sure it is the summer though. Hangin out in the cold is painful...if you catch my drift...

iamcolossus said:
Yeah, make sure it is the summer though. Hangin out in the cold is painful...if you catch my drift...

:eek:

Snipershot said:
well, i have been friends with this girl for a long while, and i have known her since i was 2. i really like her, and i know she likes me.
does anyone have any suggestions on how to word it?

your gonna fail.

ShadowBoxing said:
I read the first page, they're both 14.

Dude just ask her out, don't make it no big thang.
Oh crap. I must have missed that part.

Snipershot, just ask her out. It's not the end of the world, and besides. You're 14. Who cares if you are rejected? Learning is part of growing.

Snipershot said:

Need help? Here's a light suggestion, don't ask for help here. :o And if you guyses were friends since 2, keep it that way, because if anything were to happen the relationship would've started a looooong time ago.

Batty for Bats! said:
Oh crap. I must have missed that part.

Snipershot, just ask her out. It's not the end of the world, and besides. You're 14. Who cares if you are rejected? Learning is part of growing.

So true...wow...you guys...awesome...allergies are taking over...eyes are a bit dewwy...I mean...I AM MAN!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"