I'm asking out a girl tomorrow. Advice??

Kainedamo said:
Let's see... girls in clubs?? Let me tell you about a girl I met once in a club. So I'm sitting with my friends drinking the music is pretty loud. I notice this girl staring at me, so I stare back. Then I start making funny faces, she makes funny faces back. I do the loser thing, where you make an L shape with your finger and thumb and put it on your forehead. She laughs, does it back. She comes over with a couple of friends and makes idle conversation. When the club comes to closing time and everyone leaves, I'm standing outside. She comes over and says something like "why where you doing the loser sign??" I laugh and say "because you're a loser!". She punches me. Full force. ****ing ***** punched me!!

Another girl I met in a club. This goes further back. I got on fairly well with her and kissed her, we met up the next day. Things go down hill from there. It's just awkward. I mean, we have similar tastes, but no chemistry. And I keep thinking, if I can just make it like the night I met her it will be ok. She keeps inviting me over to her place to hang out... but it's ALWAYS awkward. Eventually on Halloween I ask her if I can kiss her and she says "I'm in a strange place right now and don't want a relationship". A few weeks later, I'm at her place and she has a ****ing boyfriend.
Clubs are horrible places to meet women.

I really don't think you know how to talk to women. First off if a woman is staring at you, she's probably interested and you should have went over there instead of making faces. Seriously how old are you? LOL Secondly why she hit you because in her eyes you deserved it because she barely knew you and you called her a loser and seemed serious about it.

For your second example, NO guy should EVER ASK to kiss a girl. You just kiss a girl. And it's funny you wanted a kiss from her because there wasn't any chemistry between you.

I or anybody here can't teach you how to talk to women. You are just going to have to learn by trial and error. But those examples show that you just need to go out there and practice.

kainedamo said:
What a wonderful insight.

Look, guys, I appreciate advice and all. But don't you think some of these judgements are abit ludicrous?? How can you possibly know that if you've never even met me. Come on!

But seriously, who makes faces to girls in order to get an 'in'? Especially girls in a club. I could understand if you were at a circus, or even a stand up comedian audition, but a club? Women who go to clubs are not looking for friends, nor are they looking to talk to guys who give them the evil eye as a joke.

I don't know how old you are, but I think your brain needs to catch up with your body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"