Okay. It's Over! So, Which Was The Best EPISODE and The Best SEASON?!

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
Smallville is over! So, let's get to work. What was the best episode? What was the best season?

For me, best episode was Rosetta. Christopher Reeve, ya'll. Best season was #2.

Can this thread be used to rank all 218 episodes? I was thinking of starting one but I don't want to overcrowd the forums either.

I think season 5 was the best in my opinion and Episode 3 "Hidden" from that season is my favorite of all the episodes !

I don't understand you people who are voting for the finale. It was a bit of a disappointment. Pilot, Insurgence, Rosetta, Covenant, Onyx, and Justice were WAY better episodes.

The Finale was my favorite of the season. But as for the series? I haven't decided yet. I'm leaning toward the Pilot.

MY favorite episode would have to be Pilot/Rosetta/Homecoming or Finale!,There were tons of awesome episodes But I just think those are my top 4!

I don't know IF I have a favorite season,S1/2/5/8/9&10 are my tops But I overall really enjoyed ALL 10!!

Season 9 was my favorite, with 2 being a close second.

Best episode would have to be a tie between the Pilot, Rosetta, Arrow and Homecoming.

i am going to need more time to let finale soak in and then judge best season/best overall episode. there is 218 episodes that is alot of good episodes, bad episodes, and ok ones to relook at.

Right now I'm in the middle of ranking all episodes. For some reason I've counted 217 episodes. I counted Absolute Justice parts 1 and 2 and the Finale parts 1 and 2. Were there any other episodes that were two parts?

The best episodes for me were the Pilot and Homecoming. My favorite seasons were 1,2,3,4,9,10

Right now I'm in the middle of ranking all episodes. For some reason I've counted 217 episodes. I counted Absolute Justice parts 1 and 2 and the Finale parts 1 and 2. Were there any other episodes that were two parts?
Nope, absolute Justice was the first time they did a two parter in one night.

Season 2. It's the only season that fully combines the best of the show's conceits: meteor freaks, mythology building, high school drama, Lana pining, Luthor conflicts, hometown heart.

Throw in Christopher Reeve, Pete learning the secret, "Red", "Insurgence", and the glorious return of Crazy Tina, and you've got the best that Smallville had to offer.

Best episodes "HOMECOMING" , FINALE, ROSETTA, PILOT, SALVATION,
Best Season SEASON 10 and SEASON 9

there is 218 episodes that is alot of good episodes, bad episodes, and ok ones to relook at.

Nah. There's only a HANDFUL of episodes I would call GREAT. The rest are either "pretty good" or just plain awful.

Season 2. It's the only season that fully combines the best of the show's conceits: meteor freaks, mythology building, high school drama, Lana pining, Luthor conflicts, hometown heart.

Throw in Christopher Reeve, Pete learning the secret, "Red", "Insurgence", and the glorious return of Crazy Tina, and you've got the best that Smallville had to offer.

Amen, brother. I'm already getting the sense that most people here haven't re-watched the show in ages. If you think that seasons 9 and 10 were the best then you REALLY need to re-watch seasons 2 and 3.

The one where Amy Adams eats a deer.

That episode was horrible, dude. But I see where you're going.

Season 10 has definitely been the best since season 2 or 3, so I cant really fault people for saying that. As long as people aren't saying 6 or 8, we're fine. :o

Ya for me i got to say seasons 8-10 were the best. Well first half of season 8, and season 9 and ten where consitantly the best. Were as the older seasons had there ups and downs.

Best episodes for me are Pilot, Rosetta, Covenant, Commencement, Absolute Justice, Salvation, Lazarus, Homecoming, Booster, and Finale. Best seasons are the first 3 and season 9. :super:

I'd have to agree w/ those saying Season 2 was the best. I've said it 100 times before but "Run" really is my favorite episode. It's really such a fun episode and I can watch it over and over again.

Yep, for what Smallville set out to be, Season 2 was the most magical for me. The stuff in the later years was fun and more comic-booky, but when I think of Smallville I always think of Season 2.

Best episode is a toughie, I'll have to give that a long hard thought.

Absolute Justice

Season 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"