Rank 'em: Worst SV Eps of All Time

hyptnotic from season 5 is worst episode i have seen on smallville i have watched every ep more than once but i will never watch hyptnotic again it was plain wrong. As for spirit i enjoyed this ep the prom dance with lana and clark was perfect great song as well.

22. Ageless (thank you, Mr. DeKnight :up: )
21. Whisper
20. Magnetic
19. Delete
17. Velocity
14. Forsaken
01. Spirit (worst episode, EVER!) :p

HEY!!! Spirit gave us Annette O'Toole as a teenage girl dammit.

The others arent all that bad.

Spirit also gave the classic line, "The crown's mine, b*tch!"

Season 1 - Cool, Drone, Kinetic.
Season 2- Rush, Visage
Season 3 - i like all of them!:woot:
Season 4 - Spell, Facade, Spirit
Season 5 - Thirst
Season 6 - Static, Subterranean (the mexican boy didn't even have an accent!)
Season 7 - Fierce, Blue (i excpected better:csad: )

Season 1 - Cool, Drone, Kinetic.
Season 2- Rush, Visage
Season 3 - i like all of them!:woot:
Season 4 - Spell, Facade, Spirit
Season 5 - Thirst
Season 6 - Static, Subterranean (the mexican boy didn't even have an accent!)
Season 7 - Fierce, Blue (i excpected better:csad: )

He learned to develop an American accent by watching Smallville DVDs.

what? I was making a joke (or at least trying to). No offense here.

Just watched the one in season 6 with Clark and Lex trapped in the caves. I did not really like that one. How many times will Lex just say OK I know Clark has some power? I could not stab him with the chisel. But then he sees Clark bleed....and thinks he must be normal.

Come on Lex keep digging!

Just watched the one in season 6 with Clark and Lex trapped in the caves. I did not really like that one. How many times will Lex just say OK I know Clark has some power? I could not stab him with the chisel. But then he sees Clark bleed....and thinks he must be normal.

Also the whole ''Lex might not be so bad'' by Clark

I know, it was a bit meh. I want Lex to stick by his convictions...
The week before Lex totally ****** with Chloe. Not too long before that Lex was throwing the marriage in Clark's face and lets not forget the countless times Lex lied and hurt people around Clark.

The week before Lex totally ****** with Chloe. Not too long before that Lex was throwing the marriage in Clark's face and lets not forget the countless times Lex lied and hurt people around Clark.

Oh yeah.....I have evidence about you.....lol

That is the bad Lex I like seeing.

That was Nemises

The difference this time though was that Clark didnt deny that he had abilities. Watch the scene again and you'll see that there are some very carefully chosen words during that exchange between the two guys.

The difference this time though was that Clark didnt deny that he had abilities. Watch the scene again and you'll see that there are some very carefully chosen words during that exchange between the two guys.

I may have to, but I do not remember the episode being that subtle.

Very much so. There was lots of meta, sub-text, symbolism, whatever you want to call it, going on in that episode.

Ageless, Sacred and Subterranean. I know there were more... I just can't think of it right now, I know I was highly bored by some episode recently but I can't remember which one.

Oh god, Combat, that was awful... reminded me of this Charmed episode called Wrestling With Demons (back in season 3, when Charmed only half sucked) that was also painful to watch.

Very much so. There was lots of meta, sub-text, symbolism, whatever you want to call it, going on in that episode.

Yeah, I agree.

The episode was probably one of the best of the series mainly because of the writing. Caroline Dries wrote that and she's very, very good at giving spoken dialogue more than one meaning, depending on the context with which you view it.

She's brilliant.

:up:

It had a few groaner moments, which I talked about in my review (Lex maybe killing whatshername, maybe not, in the scuffle for the gun is about as trite a device as ever), but for the most part it was a very well rounded episode.

The acting, directing, writing, design and photography were all some of the best of the series.

:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"