Rank 'em: Worst SV Eps of All Time

what's wrong with IS? I thought he was fine. It's the writing that was bad.

And I LOATHED both the Adam & blood platelet cocktail plotlines.

It's because of some of those episodes Season 3 isn't one of my favorite seasons, although Season 3 also has some of my favorites: Memoria, Exile, Phoenix, Asylum, Relic, Perry.
That's how I feel about S6. I LOVED episodes like Justice, Labyrinth, Crimson, and Zod, but I LOATHED the whole Lex/Lana/non-baby story arc, which unlike the blood platelet story in S3, carried through most of the sixth season. Consequently, S6 is my least favorite season by far.

That's how I feel about S6. I LOVED episodes like Justice, Labyrinth, Crimson, and Zod, but I LOATHED the whole Lex/Lana/non-baby story arc, which unlike the blood platelet story in S3, carried through most of the sixth season. Consequently, S6 is my least favorite season by far.

I just watched the S6 episode with Titan in it aka WWE Kane....that was cool. They to fight like that more often.

Mine is S5.

The Lex/Lana/non-baby story arc is good(still on s6 here-2-3 more eps left), but I don't think it's something that would be rewatchable.

Mine is S5.

The Lex/Lana/non-baby story arc is good(still on s6 here-2-3 more eps left), but I don't think it's something that would be rewatchable.

I have to say that the Lex character in SV has been let down :(

I have to say that the Lex character in SV has been let down :(

I love Lex from SV. I like how is he slowly becoming the man he will become. I wish they would make him and Clark mortal enemies already.
The last ep I watched Lex helped Clark and Clark still believes there is good in lex...

I love Lex from SV. I like how is he slowly becoming the man he will become. I wish they would make him and Clark mortal enemies already.
The last ep I watched Lex helped Clark and Clark still believes there is good in lex...

Season 6 Lex is OK but his evil plans are watered down by Lana...mah LANA

what's wrong with IS? I thought he was fine. It's the writing that was bad.

The whole storyline was stupid although it started out okay.

He had nice chemistry with Kristen in the beginning, I guess, but to be honest I just don't like him.

Never said that. He had to meet Lara eventually. But this wasn't the way I would have liked for them to do it.

How would you like for them to do it?

.....BEFORE the entire Kent House was demolished by a meteor in "Commencement". That's just really sloppy on their part for not remembering that.

Well, having had several friends who recently lost their homes due to the fires here in California, I can state for a fact, that you would be surprised at what they can salvage from all the rubble.

And I guess the Kent's Insurance Policy really means "replacement" value, when the policy says they will replace the item. :cwink:

Actually, after Commencement I was kind of hoping for a decor change, but I guess they like the Kent Farm just the way it is. :yay:

the Kents are simple people. They were probably satisfied with what they had and chose to keep it. Personally I would change some things around, but then again, I'm not a simple folk farmer with a tight budget.

the Kents are simple people. They were probably satisfied with what they had and chose to keep it. Personally I would change some things around, but then again, I'm not a simple folk farmer with a tight budget.

Well, the insurance would probably only have paid for what was destroyed.

So, if that stove hadn't been destroyed, for example, the insurance wouldn't buy a new one.

I don't see that it's that big a deal, but I had also been hoping for a slight make-over given the circumstances.

yeah, the insurance would pay for a new stove. But the Kents probably decided to get the same model as before. Now that's modest!

I saw one of the earlier episodes from season 1 and it involved some bug boy. That was bad

Thanks to best buy and black friday, I now on all the dvds. I never saw all of season 2 and 3 because of the day change after the first season when I had to work. But so far, season 2 is the best. I dont know the names of the episodes, and i doubt i'll remember but all that sht with Jason and hs mother and all that crap with lana being a witch was soo sucktactular. What season was that?

Thanks to best buy and black friday, I now on all the dvds. I never saw all of season 2 and 3 because of the day change after the first season when I had to work. But so far, season 2 is the best. I dont know the names of the episodes, and i doubt i'll remember but all that sht with Jason and hs mother and all that crap with lana being a witch was soo sucktactular. What season was that?

Season 4.
Jason goes from Mr.Boyfriend-Football coach-Man on a mission to find stones-Crazy son

I like "Metamorphosis". :(

I loved that one, the FOTW wasn't the best but it intro'd the scooby gang dynamic and got some good interaction between Clark, his parents, his friends and Lex.

:up:

Not perfect, but it was a good follow-on to the Pilot.

I loved that one, the FOTW wasn't the best but it intro'd the scooby gang dynamic and got some good interaction between Clark, his parents, his friends and Lex.

:up:

Not perfect, but it was a good follow-on to the Pilot.

It also introduced lead as being a shield to Kryptonite for Clark.:up:

the ending was a nice parallel to the pilot's ending.

Silly CMill - I think you just need to look a little closer.

marthapichz9.jpg

Case closed. SV always makes perfect sense.

*whistling*

Bumping, because I totally missed this gem the first time. Wow. :D :up:

It may not be the worst just yet, but that episode where Lana turns into a vampire!? What the HELL was that!?!?

It may not be the worst just yet, but that episode where Lana turns into a vampire!? What the HELL was that!?!?
A network mandate.

Silly network.

The ep was titled, Thirst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"