Old School Fox Kids (1990-1998)

3dman27 said:
yes kenny this is the way to go as long as foxbox DOESN'T DROPtmnt

Yeah, I don't want them to drop Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or the Winx Club, for that matter either. Those two shows should stay as they are, or part of a morning block with a new Spider-Man and/or Hulk series.

Hell, I'd settle for even great cartoons non superhero related. Like when they had Life With Louie or Sam and Max: Freelance Police.

Jess said:
Hell, I'd settle for even great cartoons non superhero related. Like when they had Life With Louie or Sam and Max: Freelance Police.

Sam and Max was AWESOME. I wish it had lasted longer.

BRODIEMAN said:
Batman was fox?
yes batman tas originally aired on fox kids and after kids wb started up and the contract with fox expired it moved to kids wb :hyper:

BRODIEMAN said:
Batman was fox?
yes batman tas originally aired on fox kids and after kids wb started up and the contract with fox expired it moved to kids wb :hyper:

BRODIEMAN said:
Batman was fox?

Jess said:
This is my thread dedicated to the discussion of when Fox Kids reigned supreme. It started out in 1990 with great shows, like it's original top show...

Bobby's World. Then had stuff also good like...
Attack of The Killer Tomatoes
Defenders of Dinotron City
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Beetlejuice
Taz-Mania

Then in the early 90's shows were added like...
X-Men
Batman: The Animated Series
Dog City
The Tick
Spider-Man
Power Rangers (even though i despised this show)
Eak The Cat
Animaniacs

Then we got things like Goosebumps. Wasn't realy scary but it helped that Fox Kids originaly had it on Friday afternoons before it got dark rather than sat mornings.

Then mid to late 90's...
Life With Louie (great show)
Ned's Newt
Sam and Max: Freelance Police
Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation ( I know, we dont talk about it)
Silver Surfer
Transformers: beast Machines

Then it started getting bad.
Spider-Man Unlimited
Avengers
Power Rangers : Million different series later befroe disney bought them and took over
Digimon
Godzilla
loads of other stuff

Now the only thing they have is TMNT.

BTW, does anyone know since Fox owns X-Men rights why they didtn produce X-Men: Evolution?

Fox needs to do a comeback, get a new kick ass Spider-Man cartoon. Mayve an animated (good) adaptation of The Avengers, with Justice League quality. Make Fox rule again!

Sorry thats my rant. Remember lots of these great shows/

Hey you forgotten about Carmen Sandiago and Red Planet (even though both shows didn't last long). Anyway, your right about that Fox needs improvement with the shows. Too much anime is taking over and I can't stand it! :mad:

I remember Red Planet. I didn't forget it. It was never intended to be a series, it was a mini-series. They aired it at the same time each year for three years straight. But it was damn cool. fox doesnt do anything cool with their shows anymore.

Jess said:
I remember Red Planet. I didn't forget it. It was never intended to be a series, it was a mini-series. They aired it at the same time each year for three years straight. But it was damn cool. fox doesnt do anything cool with their shows anymore.
i don' remember it could you refresh my memory jess? thanks

OMG! C.O.W. Boys of Moo Mesa! I don't remember why but I liked it.

Wild C.A.T.S. oh I was sad to see that go...I remember when USA had cartoons..Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat Defenders of the Realm...it's a shame that with all the material the Street Fighter Alpha and new MK games could provide that they don't do new ones. I remember watching all those USA cartoons, it was around the same time they had the Weird Science show with Vanessa Angel (kinda cheesy but as a pubesent teenager I loved it lol)

Sorry for the non-Fox ranting, I miss all that too :wolverine

Godzilla was hilarous. I can remeber that insane quote"BACK AWAY!" how could he command godzilla?

Sure 3dman27, Red Planet was a four or five part mini-series that fox would re-air every so often for a bit. I actually have a commercial on one old X-Men tape I had from the first season. I cant remember a lot of it, but it wa ssoemthing like this family established a science lab type station on Mars for the govt. and their kids a boy and girl basically found a little alien sidekick creature who didnt talk but was like a cute alien furby type thing. Then someone wanted something from the family and the kids ended up saving everything and everyone. Thats all I remember from it.

Anyone remember the Action Man CGI series which was from the people who did Tranformers: Beast Machines? I only saw two eps, but I thought Beast Machines was okay. It was a good creepy feeling having them all on their own deserted planet looking for old teamates.

i saw some eps i prefer the originan version, the amnesiac hero

Dentist looklialike of jack.
"YOU WNAT THE TOOTH! YOU WANT THE TOOTH!!!"

Kid nodding yes.

Doctor:
"YOU CANT HANDLE THE TOOTH!!!"

the Animaniacs did that too, it was great.

damm i miss life with Louie, that was great with the intro at the start from Louie Anderson

superman_blaze said:
the Animaniacs did that too, it was great.

damm i miss life with Louie, that was great with the intro at the start from Louie Anderson

Bobby's World had those too. With Howie Mandel.

I just got Bobby's World on DVD! Hopefully Life With Louie will ventually be released.

BTW, Does anyone know what other cartoons Fox produces or do they not have any other than the oens that are on Fox Box. Like how WB has Kids WB and Cartoon Network. I was just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"