Al Gough's 2nd interview w/ TV Guide 10/18/07

...Well, here's how I see it....

I prefer the idea that Clark's feelings for Lois develop gradually over a lengthy period of time. He begins to see qualities in her that excite him in unsuspecting ways. ...when they're at the DP, Lois sees him as a cornpone farmboy and treats him as such. She doesn't ignore him or see him as a dumb geek.

But he's still just Clark. Lois would never have romantic feelings for Clark at this stage unless she was on drugs LOL. Clark, on the other hand, KNOWS who he kissed when his toes curled. ... Sooner or later however, that attraction is going to get the best of him and he's not going to be able to bury it.

^ This is what they can actually demonstrate on SV. It will then make sense to audiences when they imagine Clark meeting up with Lois at the DP in the future. He'll fall for her instantly *because* they have a history...

The long slow burn. He'll be at the DP, trying - bit by bit - to get Lois to fall in love with the real HIM; she's oblivious to the fact that he really is the guy she's in love with (Supes). Perfect setup. I like your analysis.

It'll do mark than "make sense to audiences" - it'll make audiences fell for him and root for him. We'll be drooling at every possibly romantic gesture or look that Lois makes in his direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"