One Ultimatum Universe OOC: Holographic Varient!!

If someone wanted to really be extreme, they should start posting in the second person.

"I know a guy, who knows a guy, who's cousin to a guy, who may have known a guy, who's the father of a guy who saw Chuck Norris taking down Lucifer..."

In order for that to truly be sixth person, you need to add Kevin Bacon in there somewhere.

Who do you think was the only one worthy enough to witness such a feat and live to tell it?

The Character You would like to play: Serj Tankian

Character Bio:
Serj Tankian is the lead singer of metal band System of a Down.

He is also AWESOME.

Character Photobase:

serj-tankian.jpg

Sample Post (Must contain three paragraphs, one line of dialogue and wanton use of capital letters and exclamation marks) :

"Shut the **** up John, you spaggot."

Serj Tankian yelled as the drummer began to speak.

"I've had enough of your Elton John loving ass."
Serj continued, his eyes filled with rage, his pupils dilated. "You love Elton John so much, why dont you marry him!?"

"Ha, his name would be John John."

"Shut the **** UP SHAVO."
The singer screamed in the bald bassist's direction, causing his balls to shrink.

"I didn't even mention Elton John..."

"Quiet I'm calling for Pizza."

The Character You would like to play: Serj Tankian

Character Bio:
Serj Tankian is the lead singer of metal band System of a Down.

He is also AWESOME.

Character Photobase:

serj-tankian.jpg

Sample Post (Must contain three paragraphs, one line of dialogue and wanton use of capital letters and exclamation marks) :

"Shut the **** up John, you spaggot."

Serj Tankian yelled as the drummer began to speak.

"I've had enough of your Elton John loving ass."
Serj continued, his eyes filled with rage, his pupils dilated. "You love Elton John so much, why dont you marry him!?"

"Ha, his name would be John John."

"Shut the **** UP SHAVO."
The singer screamed in the bald bassist's direction, causing his balls to shrink.

"I didn't even mention Elton John..."

"Quiet I'm calling for Pizza."

Approved :p

You're a GM, approve yourself dagnammit!

Name: SuperFerret

The Character You would like to play: Rich Uncle Pennybags

Character Bio: Born into astounding wealth that would make Bill Gates himself get such a huge erection that his brain would die from lack of blood, Richard U. Pennybags decided to make his already godly fortune larger by buying all of the slums around a square city block, leveling the homes (many with the poor minority families still inside) and replacing them with high priced hotels that only cater to a strict clientele of thimbles, small dogs and cannons, among other random objects that have no right to exist, let alone stay at a hotel. This plan worked for some reason and he is now more wealthy than God or someone. He also doesn't tolerate so-called "house rules".

Character Photobase:
monopoly-man.jpg

Rich U. Pennybags
drove his sportscar through the crowd
killing the poor folk.

“HA HA HA,” he said,
as his tires crushed a small boy
“SUCKS TO BE YOU, KID!!!!”

He parked his sportscar
on top of another boy,
and laughed as he did.

You know, at one time, I considered this to be dead.

Then I realized... this is the one RPG that could get away with never being dead. :wow:

Character: Elvis "The King" Presley

Character Bio: As most people know, Elvis is still alive. He did not overdose. That was a stalker, a dirty, fat stalker who constantly goaded Elvis for buttsex, and finally Elvis gave in and sodomized him. The event was so intense that the man's heart stopped, and Elvis saw this as an opportunity to fake his own death. Then a whole story was fabricated over the stalker's gruesome death.

Having felt rejuvenated, Elvis pursued other things, like performing in other worlds and universes. He knocked people out with his hip sways, and bedded women with his voice, but nothing compared to the buttsex that he had experienced that fateful night. Soon, he discovered that despite interstellar fame and all the women, booze, and power he could ever want, there was still a hole in his heart.

He returned to the place where the stalker had been buried, and knelt down on the ground.

"I miss you," he sniffled. "I want you. I need you. I love you."

His tender tears shattered against the cold, hard dirt, and soon they were mingled with rain.

"There was never anybody like you," he blubbered. "Why did you have to die? Why?"

His fingers arced into wretched branches reaching into the pouring air, and he cried long and loud.

Since then, Elvis has fallen into a depressed period, and drinks and drugs himself into a stupor every night, having lost the will to care for anything.

Photobase
elvis.gif

Sample Post
Elvis was all shook up as he stumbled about in a drunken stupor, that he experienced every night, since he lost the will to care for pretty much anything. He cursed under his breath as he searched for the remote. While he bent over to look beneath the couch's cushions, he could not helping falling over. He was lonesome tonight. He grew irritated, because there was a dog barking outside, and he threw himself at the window, breaking it open with a loud clatter. The dog kept barking.

"Don't be cruel!" he screamed at the mutt, throwing his remote at it in the neighbor's yard. He missed. "You ain't nothin' but a hounddog! Barkin' all the time! You ain't no friend of mine!"

Elvis slammed the window shut, even though it was broken and never open to begin with, and grumbled to himself as he shuffled over into the next room and slumped over the toilet. His bowels shaked, rattled, and rolled out of his mouth and into the bowl. He rested his head against the cool bowl and allowed himself to follow that dream.

Not to revive the topic or nothin', but was reading the IC thread again ('cause it's awesome) and I saw this. It is quite appropriate since these times are now post-Coleman.

"What you talkin' bout, Daron", Gary Coleman, Bug's partner, frowned.
"You gonna hog all that blow?"

"Here", Daron said with a friendly smile, handing the knife with coke on the tip to Gary Coleman, "you want some?"

"TOOOOOOO ****ING BAD", Daron screamed as he plunged the blade in Coleman's throat.

"Well, I guess that's the game", Bugs shrugged as Coleman fell back out of his chair, dead, with the knife embedded in his throat.

"Oh, poor Gary", MJ frowned.
"He looks so peaceful...like a little boy sleeping in a puddle of strawberry syrup..."

Suddenly, MJ's eyes went wide with realization.
"Don't worry, Daron", he said as he got up and slung Gary Coleman's body over his shoulder.
"I'll take care of the body for you."

"Whatever, Jacko", Daron grinned as he *********ed to the queen of hearts card with a crazy look in his eye.

"Oh...uh...Daron", MJ called before stepping out the door.
"Where are...um, where do you keep your...ah..."

"Condomsareinthetopdrawer", Daron hastily said as he sped his stroke up to superhuman levels, making his body levitate centimeters off of the chair.

"Yay! Thank you, Daron", MJ closed his eyes and smiled as he reached into Daron's dresser drawer and pulled out a jimmy.

"Come play with me, Gary Coleman! Let's go play!"

Name: Batman

The Character You would like to play: Darth Vader

Character Bio: Bio? Bio?! He's Darth ****ing Vader! The most badass villain in the history of cinema, and the only one who's claim to fame is truly almost-ruler of the galaxy. He was once Anakin Skywalker, a whiny little b**** of a man who felt he deserved more power as a Jedi Knight than he really did. But whenever his limbs were cut off and he was burned alive on the volcano planet Mustafar, everything changed. Suddenly, he was angrier, crispier, and pissed off like no other. Add a darkly clad life support suit and a black man's voice into the mix, and you've just created yourself the baddest Sith Lord this side of Coruscant.

Oh, and he's your father. Try to sleep at night with that thought on your mind.

Character Photobase:

300pxisdarthvadergonnah.jpg

Sample Post(Must contain three paragraphs, one line of dialogue and wanton use of capital letters and exclamation marks):

Lord Vader walked onto the deck of the Millennium Falcon, having seized the craft a mere few hours ago. Accompanying him were close to ten Stormtroopers, all heavily armed and ready to kill. His cape behind him and flowing wildly, Vader stepped through the revolving door to the cockpit, and met his captives face to face: the scoundrel Han Solo, the temptress Princess Leia, the wookie Chewbacca, C-3PO, and his son, Luke Skywalker.

Vader looked at 3-PO closely, his hoarse breathing being the only sound he made.

"Hello, Master Anakin. I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations. It has been awhile since we've- OH!"

3-PO found a lightsaber jammed into his sternum, his circuits cracking and sparking from the stab. Vader unsheathed it, allowing the android to short-circuit to death. He watched as it did, silently, but calculating. Until it finally died. R2-D2 cried out in agony, which sounded more like random beeping, as the shorter droid shook violently back and forth.

"That takes care of one mistake,", Vader coldly stated, before turning to his captives. "But I am here to rectify another. This ship has just been made property of The Empire, and will become my very own personal transportation."

"Over my dead body, you mangy freak!", Solo shouted, producing a blaster. "No way am I gonna let you take her!"

Vader breathed in, unaffected by the threat.

"I was not requesting your permission, Captain Solo."

Holding out his hand, Vader began to choke the life out of Solo using only the dark side of the force, in full view of the horrified Leia, Chewie, and Luke.

Thanks you for the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"