Opening titles: The theme song and the look.

Who knows?
Probably we will see some changes and then again we might not, just hope for something memorable.

Robotchicken said:
i think it should be a recap in paintings off the last 2, and then it will be red/blue webbing and then the music will get darker and you can see the sybiote take over the red and blue, making it black and then before it cuts to the real movie, you can see venoms eyes and maybe teeth then they fade out, showing a prison on a beach and sandman running from it.:venom:
good idea i totaly agree:up:

i think that if they do have the villain music in the opening song then it would have to be venoms becuase he is the darker character in the movie. and because he is the coolest villain.

I want it to be red and then turn to sand and then turn green and then turn black.

If Venom is in it or the symbiote it should be grayscale and the music should be more dramatic and darker. If it just Sandman have the titles blow away sort of like sand.

It would be cool if during the intro pictures of the Daily Bugle fly by with headlines describing Sandman's origins. Stuff like "Prisoner escapes" and then "Deadly accident" and stuff like that just so we can get a sense of where Sandman came from so we can get the origin out of the way.

black and white, the promo stickers show black and white spider so yeah, it will be black and white. maybe red and blue tints...maybe

Spider-Grrl1516 said:
Good idea, Spidey-Sean. I agree that the web in the opening credits should go from red and blue to black...:venom:

I like that idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"