Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME : Appreciation Thread

See...finally someone provided some arguement. I'm not saying i agree with you, but I see your point. The thing is, i wish those hits in the background were more prominent. That's what i thought all along, i don't think their intention was to sure the megs overpowering op, but the way the movie ended up being cut looked that way.

Possibly, but next time you watch the movie you will see for yourself that Prime did get some hits on Meg's. I also wish we could have seen them more clearly, but we didnt, so we just have to go with we have been provided with.

Possibly, but next time you watch the movie you will see for yourself that Prime did get some hits on Meg's. I also wish we could have seen them more clearly, but we didnt, so we just have to go with we have been provided with.

You have to admit tho that it does come across as megs overpowering op. All i wanted was an even fight. Searching for the hits in teh background just feels like scrapping the bottom of the barrel. I'm not the only one that feels this way. I mean, you don't see people arguing the same way about spidey v venom, batman v ras, daredevil vs. bullseye? I really don't think i'm being overcritical. I just felt it wasn't an even fight.

You have to admit tho that it does come across as megs overpowering op. All i wanted was an even fight. Searching for the hits in teh background just feels like scrapping the bottom of the barrel. I'm not the only one that feels this way. I mean, you don't see people arguing the same way about spidey v venom, batman v ras, daredevil vs. bullseye? I really don't think i'm being overcritical. I just felt it wasn't an even fight.

Well thats up to you and its your opinion, no problem with that :yay: .

I personally DO think the humans around were a factor, I mean, they made Jazz stay and confront Megatron when being told to retreat, and OP seemed to respect humans more than any other Autobot IMO.

Saying that though, I just think they made Meg's a complete toughnut in the movie, plus he must have been REALLY pissed at being frozen for so long, and finding out the humans used him to better themselves:yay: .

Optimusprime-movieenergyaxe.jpg

I loved When Prime used The Axe on Bonecrusher

That scene is AWESOME!

All hail Optimus Prime!

Oops, that's a decepticon saying...:word:

Seriously, OP is the best leader. He never gets negative, even if the Autobots are the underdogs or one of their own dies.

I would follow Optimus anywhere. :trans:

That scene is AWESOME!

All hail Optimus Prime!

Oops, that's a decepticon saying...:word:

Seriously, OP is the best leader. He never gets negative, even if the Autobots are the underdogs or one of their own dies.

I would follow Optimus anywhere. :trans:

i bloody wouldnt....the guys a magnet for trouble and its usually big robots with rockets and cannons starting stuff....hes made of metal im not....id end up gettin my ash kicked....id admire him fighting from a save place....bunker miles away perhaps lol

this guy is just trouble walking....

i bloody wouldnt....the guys a magnet for trouble and its usually big robots with rockets and cannons starting stuff....hes made of metal im not....id end up gettin my ash kicked....id admire him fighting from a save place....bunker miles away perhaps lol

You're looking at it too literally dude.

Look at Sam in the movie. He survived among a huge battle with buildings surrounding him and the 'bots.

I'd place my bets on OP.
:trans:

thats the movies.....if you were actually with OP and Megatron wanted that cube he wouldnt chase you and toy with you...you'd be dead....

with or without OP protecting you....face it OP is good but he aint no guardian angel

thats the movies.....if you were actually with OP and Megatron wanted that cube he wouldnt chase you and toy with you...you'd be dead....

with or without OP protecting you....face it OP is good but he aint no guardian angel

Umm...okay. I see your point.

Well, if you're going to be realistic about the whole thing, then Sam and Mikaela would have been dead after falling off of OP's shoulders since he tried to stop them with his feet. That should have broken several bones in their torsos.

>^..^<

I LOVE OPTIMUS PRIME. HE IS MY FAVORITE TRANSFORMER, AND IT IS AWESOME THAT CULLEN CAME BACK TO PRIME FOR THE FILM. HE MADE THE MOVIE, WITHOUT HIM IT WOULDN'T HAVE FLET THE SAME. HIS VOICE MADE IT THE TRANSFORMERS, AND NOT JUST A BIG BUDGET MOVIE VERSION OF AN 80'S CARTOON.

I AM SOMEWHAT NEW TO THE TRANSFORMERS, I NEVER GOT INTO IT AS A KID, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS ABOUT AND JUST NEVER FOUND OUT, SO WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THE MOVIE I FOUND OUT THE BACK STORY ABOUT THEM BEING ALIENS AND ALL IN AN OLD WAR BETWEEN THE AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS, BEFORE I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST SOME ROBOTS THAT CHANGED INTO CARS ETC., BUT WHEN I FOUND ALL THE INFO OUT I WAS LIKE, MAN I MISSED OUT ON ALOT WHEN I WAS A KID, SO I'M CATCHING UP NOW.

VERY GOOD MOVIE AND PRIME ROCKED, BUT I WISH HIS FACE PLATE DIDN'T OPEN I ALWAYS LIKED HOW IT LOOKED JUST COVERING HIS MOUTH.

Well, if you're going to be realistic about the whole thing, then Sam and Mikaela would have been dead after falling off of OP's shoulders since he tried to stop them with his feet. That should have broken several bones in their torsos.

>^..^<

exactly...and when the cop car throws him across the multi storey thing or where ever it was when he asks 'are you ladiesman217...' he fair hits that windshield....

but the worst injury he couldve recieved was when he hits that part of the pavement on his bike and lands on his back.....ive hit my back hard like that before and there is no way he couldve got up and got onto riding a bike again....that kinda thing bloody hurts

I would...if i had Spikes exo-suit!

I LOVE OPTIMUS PRIME. HE IS MY FAVORITE TRANSFORMER, AND IT IS AWESOME THAT CULLEN CAME BACK TO PRIME FOR THE FILM. HE MADE THE MOVIE, WITHOUT HIM IT WOULDN'T HAVE FLET THE SAME. HIS VOICE MADE IT THE TRANSFORMERS, AND NOT JUST A BIG BUDGET MOVIE VERSION OF AN 80'S CARTOON.

I AM SOMEWHAT NEW TO THE TRANSFORMERS, I NEVER GOT INTO IT AS A KID, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS ABOUT AND JUST NEVER FOUND OUT, SO WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THE MOVIE I FOUND OUT THE BACK STORY ABOUT THEM BEING ALIENS AND ALL IN AN OLD WAR BETWEEN THE AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS, BEFORE I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST SOME ROBOTS THAT CHANGED INTO CARS ETC., BUT WHEN I FOUND ALL THE INFO OUT I WAS LIKE, MAN I MISSED OUT ON ALOT WHEN I WAS A KID, SO I'M CATCHING UP NOW.

VERY GOOD MOVIE AND PRIME ROCKED, BUT I WISH HIS FACE PLATE DIDN'T OPEN I ALWAYS LIKED HOW IT LOOKED JUST COVERING HIS MOUTH.

yeah i wasnt keen on the whole face plate openin thing....but it worked for the film so i went along with it....

if you get the chance to, watch some of the cartoon and cartoon movies too...the older ones...not sure what the new ones are like but i liked the old ones....

exactly...and when the cop car throws him across the multi storey thing or where ever it was when he asks 'are you ladiesman217...' he fair hits that windshield....

but the worst injury he couldve recieved was when he hits that part of the pavement on his bike and lands on his back.....ive hit my back hard like that before and there is no way he couldve got up and got onto riding a bike again....that kinda thing bloody hurts
I have to say I've been lucky enough never to go over my handlebars on my bike, but it's amazing what you can do when you're scared out of your wits and the adrenaline is pumping through your body. However, I wouldn't want to be him the next day when everything is over and every little scrape and bruise is felt. God, I hate the mornings after falling off of my bike.

>^..^<

^Awesome picture!

BUT, i thought Prime pulled his gun off of his back, I didnt think he had it built in like the others did.

I have to say I've been lucky enough never to go over my handlebars on my bike, but it's amazing what you can do when you're scared out of your wits and the adrenaline is pumping through your body. However, I wouldn't want to be him the next day when everything is over and every little scrape and bruise is felt. God, I hate the mornings after falling off of my bike.

>^..^<

True, I actually have gone over my handlebars when i was younger, and though it hurt like bad place, i still got up and carried on riding.

Just seen that there is a rumor that Prime may lose his Flames in TF2

To be honest i dont think it will bother me if the flame's stay or not, they were hardly noticable when he was in Autobot mode IMO.

Just seen that there is a rumor that Prime may lose his Flames in TF2

well, just what i implied in the sequels thread. they could be doing this to make way for that autobot who originally had the flame detailing. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"