Homecoming Orci Officially Off Amazing 3

OcStat

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...spider-man-3-uncertain-about-franchise-future

I can't imagine any of us will lose any sleep over this one, but what are your thoughts?

I figured this would happen soon enough after his split with Kurtz man and then signing on to helm Star Trek 3, and I don't think he will be missed here in Spidey-ville. It is mind boggling how this teams films are all over the place. Loved Star Trek, hated their Transformers, I imagine it has a lot to do with the director and rest of the creative crew they are coupled with. Possibly with a little more effort on their part, ASM2 could have been relieved of some those odd writing choices.

So do you think the timetable for 3 will be pushed back, like many have speculated? Do you think the other two writers will stay on board?

Good. Now we just need to lose the other writers, Arad, and Webb, and the salvage operation can begin.

One writer out, another two to go...
tumblr_mj1mt4inRA1s762vio1_500.gif

Good riddance, indeed.

Kurtzman still on board, though? :(

Now fire Avi Arad & anybody else needed

I want to be excited about this but too much damage has been done to repair this series.

I'm happy about this news. Now let's get some solid writers to overhaul the script for ASM3 if there is one already or just write one from scratch. Oh and get rid of Kurtzman too. And I hope Arad gets on that bus outta here also.

Well which writers do you want to see handle the sequel? I prefer the guys behind breaking bad

Yea I'm sure the Breaking Bad writers would love to be a part of this series.

/sarcasm

Saying "get the Breaking Bad writers" is just so fanboyish like saying "Brad Bird should direct (insert superhero or superhero team)".

Vince Gilligan wrote Hancock. Look how that turned out.

Saying "get the Breaking Bad writers" is just so fanboyish like saying "Brad Bird should direct (insert superhero or superhero team)".

he directed MI:GP , that movie is good, he can do good

Except that Brad Bird is perfect for a superhero movie.

I have a question, are writers responsible for the length of action scenes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"