Sequels Origin Movie

Chief275

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone read this series about Wolverine's origin? I think it would make a great movie. It has enough realism that special effects would be limited, and the character development could be great. Thoughts?

I have read it, and think it would be awesome. From the sounds of the interviews and such sounds like that's what its going be about. Can't wait for the movie. I think it will do great.

As long as they're doing a Magneto and Wolverine origin film, why not a Xavier spinoff? Maybe they could show his formation of the X-Men and finish with Hank passing the torch to Scott after their first encounter with the Brotherhood. The chronology has already been altered from the comics, so I don't see fans getting upset over that. Plus, most would be happy just to see Cyclops in action again.

Chief275 said:
Anyone read this series about Wolverine's origin? I think it would make a great movie. It has enough realism that special effects would be limited, and the character development could be great. Thoughts?

I LOVED Origin, and too, think it would make an awesome movie! I've thought about this many times. The only problem, though, is that Origin really has no ending; it doesn't really lead up to anything. I would like to see glimpses of it in the Wolverine movie, for example, but for a movie entirely based on Origin, there's not enough material there to have a full movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"