Apocalypse Oscar Isaac IS Apocalypse - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see.:yay:

I'm hoping my opinion changes on this honestly.
I was so psyched about him appearing in a movie and I'm just severely disappointed with the way he looks.
I wasn't too fond of Quicksilver's look at first either but it grew on me a lot and I really liked it in the movie,so who knows?

I'm open to being proven wrong.
And I hope it happens.heh

:up:

well he is the first of the smurfs blue mutants. he can't look that good. I do wish he'd look more sci-fi and less magical (is that the word?) though

And I shall call him...

Mini-Poc

images

mini_marvels___apocalypse_by_zappazee-d4svu3t.jpg

I didn't take a look at the Apocalypse from Apocalypse vs Dracula at first, but now that I do look at it, Oscar's Apocalypse is very much inspired from that incarnation as well as XME's Apocalypse. I think those two are great sources to pull from, but I think in general many of us have the 90s Animated Series Apocalypse ingrained in us.

And yep, he's definitely got the lips there.

I dig the lightinng from the steel mill though. It's some cool natural lighting, even if it distorts the pictures inside.

I didn't take a look at the Apocalypse from Apocalypse vs Dracula at first, but now that I do look at it, Oscar's Apocalypse is very much inspired from that incarnation as well as XME's Apocalypse. I think those two are great sources to pull from, but I think in general many of us have the 90s Animated Series Apocalypse ingrained in us.

And yep, he's definitely got the lips there.

I dig the lightinng from the steel mill though. It's some cool natural lighting, even if it distorts the pictures inside.

I'm glad I'm not the only who saw it.

I believe Apocalypse will design or rather create the outfits for his four horsemen.

He can control basically everything right? So he'll create the suits "out of nothing" i.e. out of the materials he finds in the close environment. He will manipulate the material and "wrap" it around Psylocke for example. Could make for a cool scene.

That's why Storm's outfit resembles Apocalypse's (egyptian/alien).
That's why Psychlocke's and Magneto's suits are similar in design. They're kinda layered or made out of individual straps and pieces if you look closely.
Even Archangel's costume looks similar to the others. It also has straps to it (arms and legs).

apofour.png

It's also nice to see different colors for each horsemen.
Angel is white
Psylocke is purple/black
Magneto is red
Storm is silverish

They'll probably just dress up differently right after they teamed up with Apocalypse. I don't think there's any reason for it other than style.

eK60Kgf.jpg

This close-up looks a little better because I can see that they did the lips thing.

However the lighting is just terrible... out of all pictures they could choose from. He went from blue (magazine cover) to violet.

"I've been called many things over many lifetimes: Ra, Krishna, Yahweh,
You call me Apocalypse,
In the future they will call me Ivan Ooze, all are dead by 2016."

apocalypse_concept2.jpg

Just put this together. Something like this would have been cool.

Last edited:
Oh, I predict so much manip because of this Apocalypse.

tumblr_ncl5rwsGPj1tysp8so1_500.gif

While the look could've been better, I'm certainly not upset or disappointed by it. It's 100% better than the suits the X-Men have worn for the most part so that's a plus.

But I have to agree the lighting for the above picture is horrible. You should know there's a problem whenever the color is changed within the picture. But yet and still they release it anyway. haha

I sometimes wish the manips would just stay in the manip thread.

I personally don't like this manip. His head looks like a moon.

I personally would prefer if his eyes are red with black pupils like in X-Men Evolution

Odds are his eyes will be normal, then black when he uses his powers. Look at DOFP and Charles' eyes in the trailer when he makes contact with En Sabah Nur.

I sometimes wish the manips would just stay in the manip thread.

Yep. Also because they're basically pointless. It's just complaining fans making their own creation of what they want to see. Which isn't going to happen or affect the final product in the film. So yep, pointless.

Yep. Also because they're basically pointless. It's just complaining fans making their own creation of what they want to see. Which isn't going to happen or affect the final product in the film. So yep, pointless.
Aren't these forums basically pointless then? It's just a bunch of fans speculating about movies that haven't come out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"