Days of Future Past Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique: Oscar Winner Edition - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
1503233_560342514079837_928374992_n.jpg

Whoever had this done should have "c***" on their forehead to accompany it.

i hate jennifer lawrence.

i want to see the x men, fassbender, mcavoy, trask. not lawrence sex sells for pathetic people. boooring mister singer.
You realize he doesn't cut the trailers/ spots himself right or are you saying you've already seen the movie and this is what happens?:huh:

You realize he doesn't cut the trailers/ spots himself right or are you saying you've already seen the movie and this is what happens?:huh:

He may have some input though as in "Don't show this scene" or "Don't show this character (Rogue)" or "Put Quicksilver in the name trailer, so that when Avengers comes out, people will think of X-Men"

People ain't gonna think of X-Men when Avengers comes out, no matter how good DOFP might be.

i hate jennifer lawrence.

i want to see the x men, fassbender, mcavoy, trask. not lawrence sex sells for pathetic people. boooring mister singer.

Did you close your eyes during everything else? because I saw more than Jennifer Lawrence

People ain't gonna think of X-Men when Avengers comes out, no matter how good DOFP might be.

And yet people will just keep comparing AOU Quicksilver to X-Men's Quicksilver when AOU comes out in theaters.

Last edited:
Only people who give a **** about that stuff. Namely the comic book fans who make up about 3% of the audience.

I just had a thought wouldn't be cool, if RR actually cameo again as "Mystique" like in First Class? Only this time give her something meaningful to do...similar to her bar scene in X2 before she transform back to blue...

I think that scene w/her and Stryker would be so hot if RR did it!!!!

I'm watching X2 right now and it makes me really sad that Jennifer Lawrence has to wear a body suit. I know she had a reaction to the makeup, but the suit just does not compare to RR's makeup. The issue I have is that the suit is too bright, as is her hair. It looks almost cartoony. RR's body paint looked much more realistic.

^X2 deserved an Oscar nom for makeup effects. They were truely. :up:

I agree. If JL can't go through the make-up process, they should have given Mystique clothes. What's the point of a body suit? Whoever plays Mystique is supposed to be naked, that's the most important thing. :oldrazz:

I agree. If JL can't go through the make-up process, they should have given Mystique clothes. What's the point of a body suit? Whoever plays Mystique is supposed to be naked, that's the most important thing. :oldrazz:

Do you think it would have looked weird to have her classic white outift with the skull on her forehead like in the comics since JL had a reaction to the paint??

Do you think it would have looked weird to have her classic white outift with the skull on her forehead like in the comics since JL had a reaction to the paint??
Not the goofy white dress, this one:
tumblr_locd0fW9Cd1qkg1vi.jpg

A black and white Black Widow-esque suit could work too.

^Yes that actually would work and would be hot on her. I like that idea.

Unfortunately, it's not gonna happen now. :oldrazz::(

I'm watching X2 right now and it makes me really sad that Jennifer Lawrence has to wear a body suit. I know she had a reaction to the makeup, but the suit just does not compare to RR's makeup. The issue I have is that the suit is too bright, as is her hair. It looks almost cartoony. RR's body paint looked much more realistic.

The suit seems too matte, while her face to her chest is shiny.

It also looks bland and boring. She looks normal in everyway except the yellow eyes and blue skin. The scaly/reptilian-esque movie version is much more visually interesting and sets her apart. I prefer it. I also have seen multiple angles and versions of the body suit, and I really don't see the problem. It looks fine to me.

The problem with the body suit is they downgraded the look of the scales a little bit.

I think it would be good to finally have Mystique wearing clothes and change that slick back hair style, for her to be a metamorph they sure aren't creative with her looks.

The problem with the body suit is they downgraded the look of the scales a little bit.
I agree with this, the scales in the Original Trilogy stood out more so to me you an def see the bodysuit and tell the difference.
I think it would be good to finally have Mystique wearing clothes and change that slick back hair style, for her to be a metamorph they sure aren't creative with her looks.

Id like her to get rid of the slick back hair as well, just change it up a little bit, but dont think that it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"