Apocalypse X-Men Apocalypse News and Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are expecting superstars in these roles? How big could these roles be when everyone from DoFP (1973) are back and stars of the show? It's obvious to me that Jean/Scott/Cyke are not going to be the focus of this movie, which is a shame because I thought they would play off the young Jean angle we saw in X-3 and how her powers were reading off the charts. Thought it would have made for an interesting dynamic in part 3, as opposed to jumping to Apocalypse.

:whatever:When did I say anything about superstars? I just thought that once we know who will be playing those characters some details about what we can expect from them would follow shortly.

Is there a reason why she shouldn't?

From what I remember about the 90s animated series mystique is working for apoclaypse so it's not like like there would be no room for her

Mystique has had little to nothing to do with Apocalypse in the books. That and the cartoon are a moot point anyway since the films are as far removed from them as can be.

Why shouldn't she be? She's overexposed for one and we just had 2 films where she played a large role. If she were to return in Apocalypse, Id rather it be more minor. To come out and say she'd be one of the main focus' is a mistake IMO and makes me less excited about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"