Homecoming Out with the amazing and in with the Marvel Lounge - Part 10

I really liked Rino, his voice always felt like the perfect combination of adult Spidey with the young Spidey.

Last edited:
That's why he's the best.
And he voiced a married Peter, never with the man-child attitude.

My favorites are Christopher Daniel Barnes, Josh Keaton and Rino Romero. I actually met CDB at a con a couple of months ago and he was super gracious. I wish Romero would have gotten more time in the role and Keaton would be my pick for the new animated movie.Also while NPH wasn't bad, I couldn't help but know it was him. My immersion wasn't complete.

^Romano, not Romero.

@Barry Parker: your avatar is ready, 1 month after your request.
Sorry it took too long for a reply.

I think Josh Keaton is unarguably the best (it also helps he was in the best spider-man show as well). The worst I feel is definitely Drake Bell as he has such a whiney tone of voice that it makes his spidey pretty much intolerable, I think if you were to put Josh Keaton in Ultimate Spider-Man he could at least make the jokes tolerabe just with his natural talents.

Last edited:
I think Josh Keaton is unarguably the best (it also helps he was in the best spider-man show as well). The worst I feel is definitely Drake Bell as he has such a whiney tone of voice that it makes his spidey pretty much intolerable, I think if you were to put Josh Keaton in Ultimate Spider-Man and he could at least make the jokes tolerable just with his natural talents.
Sometimes I think it would happen this way, other times I think he'd sound more like how he voiced Chameleon.

His writing was amazing back in the day, certainly one of my favorite runs.
I like his run on Spectacular, especially the Final Curtain.

He kinda looks like Grant Gusting.

I actually think Grant looks (and acts) much more like a Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Flash (He's got the perpetual man child thing down pat much to the detriment of the show and character although I would really blame this on the writers) than he does Barry/Flash.

Huh, Josh Keaton also did the voice of Disney's Hercules. Never knew (edit: only young Hercules)

Also, he voiced Dick Grayson in Arkham Origins. Fitting

I actually think Grant looks (and acts) much more like a Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Flash (He's got the perpetual man child thing down pat much to the detriment of the show and character although I would really blame this on the writers) than he does Barry/Flash.
Feels more like Barry to me, with a touch of Toby's Peter.

Huh, Josh Keaton also did the voice of Disney's Hercules. Never knew (edit: only young Hercules)

Also, he voiced Dick Grayson in Arkham Origins. Fitting
I know he voiced Dick in LEGO Batman 3.
That makes two Spidey voice actors who also voiced both Nightwing and a masked Flash.
NPH voiced Barry, Josh voiced Wally.

I know he voiced Dick in LEGO Batman 3.
That makes two Spidey voice actors who also voiced both Nightwing and a masked Flash.
NPH voiced Barry, Josh voiced Wally.

Yeah NPH was awesome as Nightwing in "Under the Red Hood" I wish he was in it more, by chance do you know where he voice acted Flash I never knew that he had?

Yeah NPH was awesome as Nightwing in "Under the Red Hood" I wish he was in it more, by chance do you know where he voice acted Flash I never knew that he had?
Neil Patrick Harris in Justice League: New Frontier
Josh Keaton in Justice League: Crisis on two Earths

Neil Patrick Harris in Justice League: New Frontier
Josh Keaton in Justice League: Crisis on two Earths

Ah, New Frontier, I didn't much like that movie, the art style or the plot/pacing itself.

Josh Keaton was also Hal Jordon in GL:TAS, so he really gets around and is just an all around excellent voice actor.

Josh Keaton was also Hal Jordon in GL:TAS, so he really gets around and is just an all around excellent voice actor.

I loved that show, but it was cancelled too soon. I also wished it was 2D animated like other DC shows.

For anyone interested, King Jack is on Netflix. (Charlie Plummer's movie)

You know, it's probably just me, but i think Iain De Caesteckier could make a great Barry Allen
normal_S3E04_001.jpg

I don't play Pokemon Go, I need to play a few Pokemon spin-offs though.

Andrew is in a War film directed by Mel Gibson. Should be good.

Also helps that Spidey doesn't kill and neither did US Army medic Desmond T. Doss, whom Andy portrays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"