Paramount's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
New TV Spot showing Behind the Scenes Footage.

iZYBLEP.gif

Ever notice that's Pete Ploszek's Leonardo and Danny Woodburn's Splinter together at 0:13? How ironic; the two actors that got shafted out of their voice roles.

If Splinter died in say movie 3, I would be okay with it in a TMNT movie, but it would have to be out of revenge ala Shredder dies; Karai gets revenge by killing the Turtles' father, but I agree that Splinter is pretty much one of the pieces of glue that keeps the Turtles going besides April O'Neil, Casey Jones, or Shadow.

Since no one has had the balls to kill off Alfred in a Batman film or just have him die period doing what he swore to do--- serve the Wayne family by looking after Bruce, I doubt we'll ever see Splinter become a dead rat.

Not unless he stumbles into a very LARGE rat trap or some rat poison

Splinter won't die in this one. Move on!

Never said he would. I believe it was a discussion about the merits or worth of that story point in a turtle movie.

That being said, Yes Sir:whatever:

So the person that recorded the first leak of trailer 3 has just posted this on my page,

"So I have the most amazing projectionist at my work that just ran trailer 4 for me after I finished work. Holy crap it is amazing, I can't even begin to express the awesomeness. Finally hear Leo talk, more shredder (with about five million knives), splinter in action... More turtles than ever in action, "He's doing his batman voice" , a "robot samurai".... And whoopi goldberg at last!!! Ahhh! :D"

I asked her for specific details and if she could record it possibly. Ill keep youz posted

This is what she just wrote to me.

Trailer 4
Sorry, should have included Spoiler for anyone who wanted to wait for the 4th trailer to be out first. Don't read if you don't want spoilers!
The trailer starts out with a shot of the city.
It then moves into a shot of security videos in the lair and (I assume) Donnie, saying something about increased Foot activity and that they are taking hostages. One them happens to be April....
Switches to a shot of the subway with the hostages, and April, surrounded by Foot. Enter blurred action shots of the turtles kicking their ass.
April then follows them up to the roof, as all turtles are congratulating themselves on a good job. She takes a flash photo with her camera. Freeze frame with the turtles as they ask “what was that?” “A camera”
April tries to flee, gets pulled back to the roof, where we see a shot of Raph standing in front of her demanding the camera. Leo jumps down from the tower telling him to back off.
There’s a scene where Mikey makes a comment about Raph’s gruff voice “He’s doing his Batman voice, that’s hilarious”.
Leo basically threatens April not to tell anyone. Mikey comments “We will find you… that sounded creepy hahaha… still, we’ll find you”
April faints.
There is then a whole bunch of scenes including William Fitchner talking to someone (didn’t catch who) that he was taking their armour to the next level.
We have the scene where Shredder extends his claws (only much longer, with only one knife on each side to start with and then all the rest).
Shots of the turtles running to fight and Vernon Fenwicks voice “Four turtles, one of them fighting a robot Samurai..”
We have action shots of Splinter, and more action shots of the turtles in the snow, including Leo jumping up and hitting the windshield of a car (enter in Mikey’s “Leo’s in Trouble!” and an extended rocket skateboard scene. Donatellos scene with the car and his staff is there too.
There is a scene with Fenwick, Bernadette Thompson (Whoopi) and April. This is the whole “So they’re aliens?” “No that’s stupid” Bernadette then comments “So is there anything else?” April “They’re ninjas”
That is about the sum my addled brain remembers

.......I seriously cannot wait to see this. This movie is going to be such a giddy fest

No doubt to be playing in front of TF4.
No doubt leading to a bunch of tickets sold.

I am definitely seeing AOE. Cannot wait to see this on the big screen. Sounds like they really got the personalities down. I cant wait to see how Splinter fights.

I am definitely seeing AOE. Cannot wait to see this on the big screen. Sounds like they really got the personalities down. I cant wait to see how Splinter fights.

hopefully not like yoda.

hopefully not like yoda.

I just asked her to describe the shot of Splinter fighting.

There is a scene of Splinter slow mo jumping between flying knives or something of that description.
Action shots of the turtles. I don't specifically remember them fighting heaps, but there were a lot of new shots of them all. They all high fives each other at one point too :p

This is what she just wrote to me.

Trailer 4

.......I seriously cannot wait to see this. This movie is going to be such a giddy fest
It'll be interesting to see if that entire description is true.

It'll be interesting to see if that entire description is true.

I am sure it is.. she was telling the truth the first time also. Lets just say it could leak online like the 3rd one did.. very soon

Hmm... when's the last time we saw a robotic samurai? Oh I know!

9lVyPHt.jpg

Again, how is it so hard to **** up any of these designs?

Shredder_TMNT.jpg

Shredder87.png

tmnt-profile-shredder-mirage.jpg

*Sighs*

It's sad when the Silver Samurai looks more like Shredder then the actual movie Shredder does.

TMNT Movie Bios for all 4 Turtles, this is info that came from the Crush Soda Bottles.

Donatello
The tallest and smartest of the Turtles, Donatello relies heavily on high-tech equipment and gear. His unmatched intelligence is a huge asset to his Brother, who rely on him for all of their technical needs. Sporting hi purple bandana, and a bo staff slung across his back, Donnie is brains and brawn, all in one package

Leonardo
Leonardo is the Oldest, wisest and most cautious Turtle, the one who always plays by the rules. He also bears the great burden of being the team's chosen leader. Leo is dedicated to perfecting his ninjustsu skills and will stop at nothing to defend his brothers and the entire city, Wearing a blue bandana with katanas holstered in his belt, Leo firmly believes it's his ninja duty to protect all people

Raphael
With his red bandana, and twin sai in his belt, Raphael is the biggest of the brothers...and his ego is probably even bigger. Not one to hold back his temper, Raph is aggressive and struggles with fallowing orders. His deep-seated fear of being alone is masked by his fierce independence and tough-guy exterior

Michelangelo
Michelangelo wears an orange bandana, and a pair of nunchaku hangs from his belts. He's the jokester of the group who loves playing video games and Skateboarding. But don't be fooled by his laid-back demeanor. He's all fun and games, until you mess with him and his bros

Last edited:
^ Proof positive that they have ****ed up the movie and undermined the entire concept of what is important or works. Damn that michael bay and his feather tipped writing pencil. They just don't get what people love about the property(for 30 years) and so on and so forth.

/sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"