Paramount's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was serious at first, but after taking a second look, I suppose they do look kind of similar. My mistake for not being clearer.

Is there anyway he/she can record the trailer like last time?

Sounds like they definitely nailed all of the turtles! I'm loving the Mikey stuff already!

Yeah, Mikey has always been a fan favorite. The 2007 flick have him the best lines even though it pushed him and Don to the side.

Just saw this posted on twitter, Someone ask Brian Tyler about the TMNT score.
https://twitter.com/BrianTylerMusic/status/479828142928846849

@JoshHammond124 Jun 19

@BrianTylerMusic can we get a taste of the kind of score we'll get for #TMNTMovie? What kind of vibes did you inject in the score?

@BrianTylerMusic

@JoshHammond124 Adventure! Epic orchestral themes w/ a wild twist. Having a blast working w/ some really talented people on this
Sounds like the score is gonna be awesome.

So excited for this movie. Idk what it is about it. I'm just excited to see a new live action turtles movie. Its gonna be a fun time at the theater

So, based on all the info that has leaked about the plot, is it safe to say that this film is combining the stories of the Fred Wolf toon, 2k3 toon, and IDW comic?

I mean, look at it:

In terms of the Fred Wolf toon, we have April as a reporter and working for Channel 6, with Vern Fenwick acting as a main player in the film.

In terms of the 2k3 series, we have a Eric Sach's Shredder who is [BLACKOUT]most likely Ch'rell (or Kraang to keep like with the original toon)[/BLACKOUT], and is a man obsessed with the Shredder legend. Also, it seems seeds are being sewn for a possible feudal, Oroku Saki Shredder in modern day.

And lastly, in terms of the IDW series, we have a possible reincarnation subplot, with Oroku Saki being the feudal era Shredder, whom may possibly appear in modern day. Also, the Turtles and Splinter start out as lab experiments for TCRI.

Last edited:
So, based on all the info that has leaked about the plot, is it safe to say that this film is combining the stories of the Fred Wolf toon, 2k3 toon, and IDW comic?

I mean, look at it:

In terms of the Fred Wolf toon, we have April as a reporter and working for Channel 6, with Vern Fenwick acting as a main player in the film.

In terms of the 2k3 series, we have a Eric Sach's Shredder who is [BLACKOUT]most likely Ch'rell (or Kraang to keep like with the original toon)[/BLACKOUT], and is a man obsessed with the Shredder legend. Also, it seems seeds are being sewn for a possible feudal, Oroku Saki Shredder in modern day.

And lastly, in terms of the IDW series, we have a possible reincarnation subplot, with Oroku Saki being the feudal era Shredder, whom may possibly appear in modern day. Also, the Turtles and Splinter start out as lab experiments for TCRI.

Which would coincide with this:

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/co...utant-ninja-turtles-2014-spoilers-land-online

^ Funny how that works.

I'm still scratching my head as to how these quadruplet teens turn into kid turtles. Hopefully after the films release the propaganda will end. Then again, if there is a sequel, I suppose it could just as easily start up again.

I wouldn't be so quick to call it "propaganda." It's a fan's theory vs. another fan's theory. Not saying they will pan out or be accurate, but as fans we are left to wonder, speculate, critique, and debate and discuss. Some things from the Blue Door script got passed over to this film.

I wouldn't be surprised some things that SpideyFan and this particular fan bring up in that link I posted end up in the final cut of the movie.

Can't believe anyone would take that garbage from cosmicbooknews to heart. Thats just looking for a reason to hate this movie.

I brought up a damn link. A fan's theory on what might happened. In many instances I've seen fan theories pan out. Not saying this guy's theories will, but jeez... at least give his idea a chance before trashing it and calling it garbage or considering it hate.

And who said I'm taking it to heart? I read it, considered the possibilities of his theories coming true or not, and posted the link. Hardly taking it to heart and jumping on a couch Tom Cruise-style and yelling, 'SEE! IT'S ALL TRUE!' like a mad man.

Last edited:
I brought up a damn link. A fan's theory on what might happened. In many instances I've seen fan theories pan out. Not saying this guy's theories will, but jeez... at least give his idea a chance before trashing it and calling it garbage or considering it hate.

And who said I'm taking it to heart? I read it, considered the possibilities of his theories coming true or not, and posted the link. Hardly taking it to heart and jumping on a couch Tom Cruise-style and yelling, 'SEE! IT'S ALL TRUE!' like a mad man.

You seem to think I attached your name to my post, which I didnt. I made a general statement. Chill out brah, it aint that serious. Lol

You seem to think I attached your name to my post, which I didnt. I made a general statement. Chill out brah, it aint that serious. Lol

My bad. Chilled out.

BfHbhio.gif

Can't believe anyone would take that garbage from cosmicbooknews to heart. Thats just looking for a reason to hate this movie.

Some kids just cant help themselves. Making it an everyday job to spread cynicism and negativity about a film before it's released.. hiding under the guise of "opinion". Making it a full time job to spread paranoia and reach for straws. Every single little thing released it's the same knee jerk reaction of negativity and extreme cynicism. It's amusing.. actually quite sad. Like I said before.. it's so much more fun to like and enjoy something than to hate on it. Positivity never gets old.. negativity gets old quickly. No one likes a daily Debbie downer blinded by their own cynicism.

I haven't talked to the girl today.. She said she's ask the guy to show her the trailer again. If not.. Friday it might be online. Im sure it will be attached to AOE. I'm going to see it so seeing the first full trailer for TMNT on the big screen will be awesome.
Maybe they will show up online sometime next week before Friday.. I hope.

I keep hearing people online " involved with the score " praising it over and over saying how amazing and fun it is. Cant wait to hear it. This movie just keeps getting better and better. Right around the corner
icon12.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so quick to call it "propaganda." It's a fan's theory vs. another fan's theory. Not saying they will pan out or be accurate, but as fans we are left to wonder, speculate, critique, and debate and discuss. Some things from the Blue Door script got passed over to this film.

I wouldn't be surprised some things that SpideyFan and this particular fan bring up in that link I posted end up in the final cut of the movie.

I'd call it propaganda.

More baseless rumors that pray and take advantage of the teeming hatred group think against change and what's more, change complete with silly implications(the teens names are bob and steve and jim...automatic kung fu).

I use the term propaganda on this thing, and not simply fan theory cause it comes with some b.s. certification story from some 'big wig that had a blow out'...
What's more various points come complete with colour commentary 'woozers/hot potato'. Everybody believe this and hate it and hate what's coming.

There's theories, such as yours that this film will suck, or will involve a white shredder etc. And there's what I just described, in all it's elaborate stages. I didn't even notice it was from 4Chan.

SpideyFan pointed to 4 different points that all into themselves correlate to accepted/established source material. April as a news reporter..Vern..Shredder legend. Taking said points then conveniently suggesting they 'fall in line' with some greater elaborate fiction that comes complete with a alot more off the wall things...

That would be like saying: Well shredder knows all about the ooze canisters in this film, that kinda falls in line with TMNT2 which means...Super Shredder.

That's why I simply said, once the film lands, I'm sure this sort of 'confusion' will be set straight once and for all. For better or worse. At the very least people won't be able to run away with unsubstantiated fiction.

i know its gonna happen but i still say the whole shredder is krang thing if just poor..so so so poor

Man.. all the forums are dead.. nothing..Probably gonna be like this all weekend. Hopefully next week will be more exciting.. and the next more exciting than the last. I think after AOE things will pick up dramatically.

I wonder when we'll find out what the running time is, I get the feeling that this movie might be over 2 hours or atleast close.

I heard nickelodeon likes to keep their kids property films to a shorter run time.
Similar happened with Air Bender. Helps with the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"