Part V (Spoiler Thread)

I know someone who would be fine with that, if they recast Ahsoka with Isabela Merced.

You all might be thinking, "Darth, that is a very specific casting". I would say, yes, yes it is.
Id be happy with her as Ahsoka.

Kenobi kinda an ******* for just using Reva like that tho
0Gh1Sm6.gif

I think Obi about shirt his jedi robes when padawan anakin took that swipe at his completely unguarded torso. Right then Anakin did not give a fork if he gutted his master.

AOTC and ROTS needed scenes like that lightsaber training scene between Obi and Anakin.

I think Obi about **** his jedi robes when padawan anakin took that swipe at his completely unguarded torso. Right then Anakin did not give a **** if he gutted his master.

AOTC and ROTS needed scenes like that lightsaber training scene between Obi and Anakin.
Much like TCW, it does a lot better job exploring and explaining their relationship then a lot of the PT. It also is probably the best setup for how Obi-Wan was able to beat the far superior Anakin in combat.

Kenobi kinda an ******* for just using Reva like that tho

Was he tho?

She wants to kill Vader, and the people need to escape. Obi can't stay with Reva and help because he has Luke and Leia to protect. She wasn't about to leave with Obi without facing Vader. And she can't stay and live if Obi escapes. Really her only options were try to kill Vader or fight Obi and try to capture him to prove herself to Vader. Two bad options for her. Obi just helped her see the choice that would help the innocent. The choice that a Jedi would make.

She may not have completely redeemed herself, but she's on the path to redemption now if she is willing to walk it.

Those flashbacks of hooded Anakin killing the children and him standing over the children intercut with Vader towering over Reva revealing that he remembers her was chilling.

Last edited:
I thought we were gonna see vader kill reva like dooku for a sec, then I remembered she still has to save the day. She is gonna have a change of heart and hide Luke and Kenobi from the empire.

FINALLY we get Hayden actually speaking, this is what I was expecting from this series shame we get it this late. Not enough in budget for deaging it seems lol.

Vader being Savage loved it

Got to see Anakin training, something I think the prequels needed. He only ever got talked to, we never saw any padawan training. 1 on 1 with kenobi teaching.

Just starting and great to see a flashback of Hayden Anakin.

Here's to hoping that we get to see more flashbacks with Anakin in Ashoka's show.
That's a great idea, I just want to see some live action clone wars.

The training scene also works as a "last time I was just the learner set up". He'll remain a padawan. ;)

Just seeing the stark difference between the pristine bright temple and the dark dirty rebel base was a nice contrast.

“You grow aggressive Anakin, be mindful. A Jedi’s goal is to defend life, not take it.”

*Instant overhead death swing!

Yeah, these lessons could take a while.

Oh GI is alive. Thought it was a bit of a waste him getting taken out so early. The Reva vs Vader fight had good light sab er action.

Pour one out for Tala and (her robot, what’s their name), they just pulled a K2-SO/Rouge One move.

Vader pulling down a ship and then being a straight ninja while fighting Reva was dope as fork.

Some very cool flashbacks, Vader was cool. But uhh, how many times does Reva get off the hook? I don't think I've seen Vader spare someone so many times in any medium he's been in lol.

I don't know how she survived as a child. Vader's job was to kill the jedi and he was thorough. Can't see him just letting someone be fake dead. Not to mention all the troopers doing clean up. They could have done something else besides fake dead to escape.

FINALLY we get Hayden actually speaking, this is what I was expecting from this series shame we get it this late. Not enough in budget for deaging it seems lol.

Vader being Savage loved it
See on one hand, maybe they should have done it - but I'd rather have full face acting from Hayden/Ewan. Who cares if they 'look' older.

Oh Reva is still alive too, damn, no one knows how to die in this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"