Paul Blart is Back!

James just makes my eyes glaze over and wish for sleep.

:lmao:

I liked Kevin James in King of Queens and Here Comes the Boom, but Blart and that Zookeeper movie...ugh. Just bad.

King of Queens will always be one of the best sitcoms for me, though.

Tell me you didn't laugh during the baseball slide.

I don't even remember the baseball slide. That's how big of an impact this movie made on me.

This announcement was worth it just for all of the reaction gifs here.

haha.

Here it is for you. Just hold your breath for five seconds and it'll be over. Just do it for me.

[YT]-iZr7UyQ4Co[/YT]

You're not helping your case :o
Well Pacific Rim made $411,002,906. So we can see that bad movies sometimes make good money. And we still enjoy them. :cwink:
But yeah i realize that Mall Cop isnt a fantastic movie. Really makes me laugh though. So you guys can keep on hatin. lol

Last edited:
haha.

Here it is for you. Just hold your breath for five seconds and it'll be over. Just do it for me.

[YT]-iZr7UyQ4Co[/YT]

fake-laugh-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-632.gif

I don't even remember the baseball slide. That's how big of an impact this movie made on me.

I don't even remember anything from the first movie until I saw this thread. That's how big of an impact the movie had on me.

It's like a cinematic black hole, a vacuum in which enjoyment and fun cannot physically exist :o

I liked the first one. It was a funny satire of Die Hard.

If you want a good "Die Hard" satire, there were episodes of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and "Workaholics" that did a far better job.

I'm still hoping for a R-rated "Paul Blart vs the Zookeeper" cross-over, so I hope this movie is successful.

Most comedies today are bad anyway, it's the same crap over and over again. Potheads, nudity, sex, horny teenagers, lots of f-words, body fluids, stereotypical gays, 40 year old losers... totally unlikeable characters. I'm not watching comedies to get angry or depressed.

That's why I don't care if they make a Paul Blart-sequel. Yeah, maybe the jokes are stupid... But it's really no less intelligent than movies like The Hangover and Bruno.

Most comedies today are bad anyway, it's the same crap over and over again. Potheads, nudity, sex, horny teenagers, lots of f-words, body fluids, stereotypical gays, 40 year old losers... totally unlikeable characters. I'm not watching comedies to get angry or depressed.

That's why I don't care if they make a Paul Blart-sequel. Yeah, maybe the jokes are stupid... But it's really no less intelligent than movies like The Hangover and Bruno.
And the only thing Paul Blart has from that list is a 40 year old loser. But he becomes a winner. lol
I enjoy a good clean comedy. There arent many of those nowadays

And the only thing Paul Blart has from that list is a 40 year old loser. But he becomes a winner. lol
I enjoy a good clean comedy. There arent many of those nowadays

When I first saw the cover for the DVD, I thought it looked pretty bad. But one day it was shown on tv, and I decided to give it a chance. There was nothing else on... It wasn't a masterpiece (few comedies are), but it was entertaining.

It's nice with comedies the whole family can watch together.

When I first saw the cover for the DVD, I thought it looked pretty bad. But one day it was shown on tv, and I decided to give it a chance. There was nothing else on... It wasn't a masterpiece (few comedies are), but it was entertaining.

It's nice with comedies the whole family can watch together.
Exactly. I cant watch most comedies with my family, because they are crude, gross, and nasty all the way through. This movie is funny and pretty family-friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"