Paul Blart is Back!

Exactly. I cant watch most comedies with my family, because they are crude, gross, and nasty all the way through. This movie is funny and pretty family-friendly.

Yeah, my brother and his girlfriend made me watch The Hangover with them...that was uncomfortable.

You all are bunch of prudes, I was watching Animal House and Bachelor Party with my Dad at 7 years old.

Yeah, my brother and his girlfriend made me watch The Hangover with them...that was uncomfortable.

I bet. There are some things i just am not comfortable to watch with family. lol. But everyone is different.
Plus I'm a Christian so I try not to watch those really dirty films, which happens to be most comedies. lol. So I take what I can get. :p

This is going to be the movie of 2015!!
[YT]JrxDd2DrcWA[/YT]

:o

I get a sense from the trailer we really get a better understanding of the Blart character and what newcomer Andy Fickman is trying to say. He is touching on the overweight issue, but spins it into a positive light on how one can use their size to their advantage and overcome the odds.

Kevin James seems to be doing all his stunts. Well done to him. Only a rare breed of talent can do that. This really lends to the intro when it claims that things are going to the next level.

Looks like they're recycling a lot of gags from the first film. But that's okay with me, as it looks like it'll be a fun movie, and I loved the same stuff in the first film.

The first one was funny. I'll still admit it. Just because it didn't have jokes about circle-****s and condom balloons doesn't mean it wasn't funny.

I don't remember too much of the first, but I actually don't remember hating it.

paul-blart-mall-cop-o.gif

What's the bet they eventually incorporate Melissa McCarthy into a spinoff.

This has got a 0% on RT.

I enjoy the Paul Balart movie im also an Christian I don't like to watch dirty movie I don't go to horror or rate R movies so I love the Paul Balart movies they kind of remand me of the Earnest movies in the 1990s kind of like earnest meets the pink panther movies if you got family or kids I highly recommend Paul Balart mall cop 2

Ernest scared stupid is one of the best movies ever:hehe:

Almost called it Ernest goes to hell for some reason.

After seeing the 0 % on RT, I decided to go see Monkey Kingdom instead, which had a 93%. :p I'm gonna have to wait for redbox with this one, as much as I love the first.

Just watched Blart 2 via Netflix. Wow, that was horrid. I think the writer confused "funny" with "annoying". Avoid at all costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"