Paul Rudd is Ant-Man

Hopefully Rudd's new physique doesn't limit his dancing.

YNGAVNPR005_int_10.jpg

I wonder if his ex-wife will cameo in this. there might not be enough room. I wish they could get Kristen Wiig or Rosamund Pike for it.

Rockbiter: "They look like big, good, strong hands. Don't they?"

I wonder if his ex-wife will cameo in this. there might not be enough room. I wish they could get Kristen Wiig or Rosamund Pike for it.

I would like to see Scott's ex-wife. It would be nice to see a couple more women in the movie.

I would like to see Scott's ex-wife. It would be nice to see a couple more women in the movie.

Ruth
Peggy
Cassie
Erica
Janet
Maria

plenty to choose from. my preference would be all of them showing up, at some point.

Ruth
Peggy
Cassie
Erica
Janet
Maria

plenty to choose from. my preference would be all of them showing up, at some point.

For Scott to attract this many women he has to wear this:

Sex-Panther-Cologne-Spray.png

But only because:

4b481dcfe7bbb98ee499af8e477ea87c.jpg

i wonder how much time they'll spend on him being an actual criminal and convict. and will he wind up at Rikers Island (like in the book) or Seagate (since it's already been introduced)?

I think we might be introduced to Scott in prison shortly before his release.

I think Scott might be in Seagate as it has already been introduced, white power Dave who is in the movie is in there and they are filming in Georgia where Seagate prison is located.

Seagate prison is a island prison which is why it nicknamed Little Alcatraz and they are filming in San Francisco so they could film prison stuff there as well.

I think we might be introduced to Scott in prison shortly before his release.

I think Scott might be in Seagate as it has already been introduced, white power Dave who is in the movie is in there and they are filming in Georgia where Seagate prison is located.

Seagate prison is a island prison which is why it nicknamed Little Alcatraz and they are filming in San Francisco so they could film prison stuff there as well.

neat. I did not know that. it always confused me in the books that Scott did his time at Rikers; given that he was supposed to be from Florida. seems like a long way to transport a convicted cat burglar.

Luke Cage is from Harlem and got transferred to Seagate prison because he kept getting into fights.

I thought Scott was living in NYC when he got arrested which may of been why he got sent to Rikers.

Seagate was also the home of a certain Fake Mandarin.

i really hope that White Power Dave gets an upgrade from some villain organization (A.I.M, Centipede, Hydra, or other); to become Whirlwind. Matt Gerald seems like the type who wouldn't mind making an appearance on Agents of SHIELD.

Luke Cage is from Harlem and got transferred to Seagate prison because he kept getting into fights.

I thought Scott was living in NYC when he got arrested which may of been why he got sent to Rikers.

i don't think it was ever directly stated. but it's a reasonable assumption that he was burglarizing houses in the New York (or New Jersey) area. one of the captions mentions him re-casing homes in the area; right before winding up at Pym's jersey-based lab.

they are supposed to be pretty good friends; having grown up around the same area, irrc.

That's not really a surprise. They've also done comedies (movie and TV) with a lot of the same people.

That's not really a surprise. They've also done comedies (movie and TV) with a lot of the same people.

if he doesn't get the Doctor Strange role, i could easily see him playing FBI Agent Lee Kearns; Pym's old ally.

I have lots of faith in Paul Rudd for this.

A little annoyed at him being Lang still but I'm warming up to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"