Peeves....

I hate trying to find a parking space and see someone getting into their car and them taking a week to get out of said spot. You're not launching a space shuttle sweetie, get the eff out.

I hate trying to find a parking space and see someone getting into their car and them taking a week to get out of said spot. You're not launching a space shuttle sweetie, get the eff out.

This!

Another thing is those morons who don't look behind them when backing out as your driving past that spot in the parking lot and if you hadn't sped up they would have hit you. Of course don't bother honking your horn because in this day and age it seems like more and more people think the world revolves around them, so the person in the wrong would give you the finger not realizing or caring that they are in fact a big bag of *****e.

This!

Another thing is those morons who don't look behind them when backing out as your driving past that spot in the parking lot and if you hadn't sped up they would have hit you. Of course don't bother honking your horn because in this day and age it seems like more and more people think the world revolves around them, so the person in the wrong would give you the finger not realizing or caring that they are in fact a big bag of *****e.

Yeah, I have alot of pet peeves regarding drivers who don't drive properly. I also dislike drivers who drive much slower than the speed limit, and I have to drive around them.

This!

I had some kid cut me off the other day, so I honked at him as I was forced to stop to avoid hitting a parked car. He pulled ahead and pulled over to the side of the road, I passed, then he pulled up right onto my bumper. I drive a small car and his headlights were right at eye-level, and I looked back just in time for him to flash his brights. He actually FOLLOWED me to my friend's house and tried to start a fight. He kept telling me to punch him. The little ***** wouldn't take a swing to back up his ********, so I walked away.

That is big bag of *****e status.

I had some kid cut me off the other day, so I honked at him as I was forced to stop to avoid hitting a parked car. He pulled ahead and pulled over to the side of the road, I passed, then he pulled up right onto my bumper. I drive a small car and his headlights were right at eye-level, and I looked back just in time for him to flash his brights. He actually FOLLOWED me to my friend's house and tried to start a fight. He kept telling me to punch him. The little ***** wouldn't take a swing to back up his ********, so I walked away.

That is big bag of *****e status.

This is the kind of bullcrap that I'm talking about. I'm going to start carrying a bat or crow bar in my car for situations like this...not joking at all. Some people really do need a painful lesson in humility and maturity. Of course that would make me an ass hole as well but I'll gladly take that title for the good of society.

Don't get me started on bad drivers. I could spend all day listing all kinds of bad driver habits.

I also hate people who interrupt you mid-sentence while you are telling a story or explaining something. You completely lose your train of thought.

"I could care less."

C'mon! If you think about it for 2 seconds, you can tell it doesn't make sense! Argh!

When you pay a $100 to go see a band you really like and the dimwit besides you decides to sing their own out of tuned and pitchy rendition of one of your favorite songs. Yeah I wouldn't pay a nickel for that.

Last edited:
I hate lines. But I hate it even more when the person who's being rung up or being helped is finished, and the next person moves up, the person behind them doesn't move up.

Maybe a minor annoyance, but I get annoyed when I see people eating pizza with a knife and fork.

People who are walking with me (but sometimes when I see them) and stop walking to text, get something out of a back pack or put the back pack on, or light a cigarette. Some times I'm walking and talking with someone, turn around and their ten feet behind me.

Listen I know you need to talk to me.

I know it's a story.

But can you bring me from A to B?

You don't need to take me a scenic discussion through points C - N.

Bring me to B.....

Bring me home......

Listen I know you need to talk to me.

I know it's a story.

But can you bring me from A to B?

You don't need to take me a scenic discussion through points C - N.

Bring me to B.....

Bring me home......

That's what she said :awesome:

Guest on Space Ghost: Coast to Coast: "I guess it's just one of my pet peeves."
Space Ghosts: "Peeves!? You've got peeves!? I love peeves!?"

Red Lights and Speed Limits: I kind of detest rules in general, but rules that hinder my ability to drive the way I choose really bother me. I think of speed limits more as "speed suggestions". The city is suggesting I drive 60 mph, but I feel much more comfortable going much faster than that:oldrazz:.

Trying to plan things with text messages: I text a lot, but when it comes to making plans, or meeting up with people I prefer to actually talk to someone. I feel like a lot of times people say "yes" over text because it's easier than dealing with the consequences of a "no".

When people talk about "inner beauty": ...because it's usually a backhanded complement. "She has such a great personality [shame she looks like something my car ran over half a dozen times]".

Racists
Christian haters
Laugh Tracks
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Political Correctness

Customers who assume they know how the machinery you use to do your job works but are in fact completely wrong.

The word "shaved," in the context of cutting slices of meat or cheese, due to the fact that it doesn't mean anything.

People who think their preferences for how a certain food or product should be prepared are the stanard preferences.

The word "supper."

Red Lights and Speed Limits: I kind of detest rules in general, but rules that hinder my ability to drive the way I choose really bother me. I think of speed limits more as "speed suggestions". The city is suggesting I drive 60 mph, but I feel much more comfortable going much faster than that:oldrazz:.
Was that you in the van behind me yesterday, freaking out because I was doing the posted 15 MPH through an active school zone?

People who post without checking the spelling and grammar of their posts. Come on, people. Is it really that hard to fix it before you post it? Firefox even has a built in spellchecker that will underline your misspelled words in red for you.

Some from the top of my head:

-Being called a liar.
-Political Correctness
-Censorship
-Anyone who quotes Jett/BOF as a valid source
-Fred Phelps/WBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"