What to do on an Elevator

as a rule of thumb, kissing on the mouth is first base; freaky touching over the clothes is 2nd; under the clothes is 3rd; and I hope you know what constitutes home :csad:

I know what homebase is.

as a rule of thumb, kissing on the mouth is first base; freaky touching over the clothes is 2nd; under the clothes is 3rd; and I hope you know what constitutes home :csad:

It's astounding that this is considered a "rule of thumb" but nobody explains it, it's just something you're supposed to know.

nor is it ever explained exactly whose thumb the 'rule of thumb' is referencing :confused:

The only thing I did was embarrass this guy when he farted in the elevator with me and 2 other people. I heard it and because he was next to me I knew it was him....OMG it smelled so ****ing bad.

I got real loud and started saying..

"Mother****er was that you? That was you wasn't it? That's just foul man!!!..You **** yourself didn't you? ....you need to go check your pant when you get off this elevator" I think you **** yourself"

This other people started laughing and and the guy who farted got off on the first floor we stop at.

Mother****er...it was foul too.

So what do you consider first base?

For Me it's
Putting arm around the woman without her asking,your hand on ass, kissing her, and hugging her.

What Jr. High did you guys go to?

1st was french kissing, 2nd was boobs, 3rd was below her belt (2 & 3 under the clothes), and 4th was sex. :huh:

What Jr. High did you guys go to?

1st was french kissing, 2nd was boobs, 3rd was below her belt (2 & 3 under the clothes), and 4th was sex. :huh:

I had to PG-ify the bases for GR87 :o

I want to do a random girl in the elevator. Why
does this never happen for me . dammit.

1)
3) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
I have done this more than one occasion, but never felt embarrassed about it.

6) Stare At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
I thought about this in my head once. it was a midget and i just watched the movie Lords of the Rings.

7) Say -DING at each floor.
I should do this.

15) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
I like this one too!

19) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
only with the pretty girls. :oldrazz:

:brucebat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"