Perhaps Rhaegar married Lyanna

Sure they are, by marriage. Their aunt married her brother.

So? Rhaegar would be an uncle by marriage. Dany is nothing to the Stark kids

I figured. Just wondering how it would be phrased nowadays.

EDIT: You know what? Never mind. A little research is telling me that "by marriage" doesn't actually count as "related" in this century either. Thought it would for some reason. So I'll just stick with "cousins by marriage" and go back to working on my fanfics or something. Don't mind me.
do you consider your aunt/uncles' spouses siblings your relative? I ask bc maybe you do which is why you find it odd that others don't

Possible Spoilers

Good gracious Rhaegar is ugly... Woo casting must have been high and costume design was high and drunk.

Main thing I wonder about is the Dragon and 3 heads thing and if that's still a factor, and which Targaryen will survive to rule.

Last edited:
Or they tried to make him look like Viserys' older brother..... but that's just me.

Agreed, the Rhaegar actor is such a miscast, or maybe he'd look much better with a long straight wig instead of Visery's wig, such a let down. #NotMyRhaegar

They should've cast someone that looks like Dany or Jon!!! Well at least Lyanna is pretty.

Must admit that fan arts like the one below ruined it for me.
320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg
J8teYgNtKvXQjKRbdo9PBQ0X9p6H6CEJKezq_34wVfA.jpg
J8teYgNtKvXQjKRbdo9PBQ0X9p6H6CEJKezq_34wVfA.jpg

Or they tried to make him look like Viserys' older brother..... but that's just me.

Daenerys even mistakes Rhaegar for an older, healither looking version of Viserys when she sees him in the House of the Undying lol

Also, that artwork looks like Chris Hemsworth. Very few people can live up to the standard that Chris Hemsworth sets. It's the reason Liam Hemsworth is a broken shell of a man.

Sounds lame to me. Nobody should have to look like Viserys. It makes that vision dumb.

Didn't realize that fan art looked like Chris a bit until you pointed it out.

There are plenty of other handsome European actors they could've cast such as:

imagine this guy workin' that Viserys wig
31866c3868d4009378077dadfb86d653--sam-heughan-outlander-outlander-book.jpg

imagine a blonde Henry Cavill (I don't think he's doing anything apart from DCEU these days)
9-curiosidades-de-henry-cavill-jpg_626x0.jpg

this one who looks like Emilia will definitely rock that Viserys wig
MYRHh9pn_400x400.jpg

This is haha:
DIlt_YSUQAA1mqH.jpg

Last edited:
lol you guys are acting like they would spend money on a top tier superstar. its a 6 second scene. does it really matter? we will inevitably see Rhaegar again in GoT or a spinoff...

I didn't see anyone whining when fugly Lyanna was shown last season.

Or young Ned, who looks like he took a header off the top of the Wall.

yes of course lets not forget about young ned lol

lol you guys are acting like they would spend money on a top tier superstar. its a 6 second scene. does it really matter? we will inevitably see Rhaegar again in GoT or a spinoff...
Maybe because Rhaegar was described as handsome, and Wilf in that wig is... Still they should've cast a handsome actor like Tom Brittney who isn't a top tier superstar and comes at a bargain price since he's relatively unknown.

MYRHh9pn_400x400.jpg

I didn't see anyone whining when fugly Lyanna was shown last season.
I didn't find her fugly like Rhaegar-Wilf Scolding. Plus Lyanna wasn't described as beautiful, but pretty okay where the actress cast fits that description.

Maybe because Rhaegar was described as handsome, and Wilf in that wig is...

So...Wilf is handsome in that wig... and Rhaegar is described as handsome....

You're complaining... why?

we see nothing but the side of his face.

So...Wilf is handsome in that wig... and Rhaegar is described as handsome....

You're complaining... why?

we see nothing but the side of his face.
I meant book Rhaegar was described as handsome. As per my earlier comment, maybe it's the wig.

If there's a Robert's Rebellion spin-off and/or Rhaegar reappears in s8 I bet they'll recast Wilf or get a better wig.

GRRM seems pretty against a Robert's Rebellion spinoff, so I don't think it'll be an issue either way. We'll probably never see Rhaegar again.

p02914lm.jpg

Looks like a Rhaegar to me. Maybe it's just me. I don't really care as long as i get to see the HAMMAH crush his chest.

Looks like a Rhaegar to me. Maybe it's just me. I don't really care as long as i get to see the HAMMAH crush his chest.
#NotMyRhaegar

GRRM seems pretty against a Robert's Rebellion spinoff, so I don't think it'll be an issue either way. We'll probably never see Rhaegar again.
Yeah, I watched that GRRM interview saying his against the spinoff, but many fans still want to see it as a spin-off, maybe only a 60-90mins HBO spin-off. If it's Rhaegar Wilf then I'd be content to not see Rhaegar again.

I just want a prequel of Arthur Dayne cutting people in half for justice.

#NotMyRhaegar

Yeah, I watched that GRRM interview saying his against the spinoff, but many fans still want to see it as a spin-off, maybe only a 60-90mins HBO spin-off. If it's Rhaegar Wilf then I'd be content to not see Rhaegar again.

Fans want it, but if GRRM's against I can't see HBO going against his wishes. Same thing with Dunk and Egg.

HBO wouldnt push season 7 a year for him.... Silly Roosey. Trix are for kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"