Comics Peter Parker Spider-Man 156.1

Donald Thomas

The Black ArachKnight
Reaction score
Aloha,
Has anyone read this yet? Written by Roger Stern. I thought it was a nice little nod to the old days and very likely the kind of Spidey story some have been looking for.
Somebody please tell me where this book belongs:huh:. There is no Peter Parker #156 so I'm scratching my head to figure out where to put this one in my collection.
Spidey rules

There is a Peter Parker #155...

The first volume ended on issue #98, and the second one ended on issue #57, hence the 155 issues... so I would just put it after those books... or at least, after #57 if you have them seprarated...

:yay:

It looks like they're doing a couple more for Sensational Spider-Man. I haven't had a chance to read this one yet but I'm looking forward to it. :)

Marvel really did muff up the numbering because the other old title point-one books are Web #129.1 and Sensational #33.1...

Both those books ended with those issue numbers... Though I really appreciate that someone tried to acknowledge the "real" issue number...

There is a Peter Parker #155...

The first volume ended on issue #98, and the second one ended on issue #57, hence the 155 issues... so I would just put it after those books... or at least, after #57 if you have them seprarated...

Aloha,
Much thanks. You know how anal some of us collectors can be.:word:
Spidey rules

Red it, loved it! Artwork was beautiful, and the story was a pleasant flashback to the Spidey of old.

Red it, loved it! Artwork was beautiful, and the story was a pleasant flashback to the Spidey of old.

Aloha,
I thought you would like it. It was like Stern fell right back into the groove from when he was writing Spidey decades ago.
Spidey rules

Stern never lost it when it comes to Spider-Man. He did that Captain Universe/Juggernaut story a few years ago that was real good.

This comic was no different. Stern is well in tune with Spidey history and was able to successfully take something small but still key from Spider-Man's origin and work it into a modern story. This comic proves nothing else but that Stern deserves to write another Spider-Man ongoing. It will probably never happen though while ASM still ships 3 times a month and is a top seller.

Twice a month...

Stern is my third favourite ASM writer behind Stan Lee & Marv Wolfman...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"