Peter Sarsgaard is Gotham District Attorney Gil Colson

I've always wondered if Alexander had any resentment towards Stellan after he missed out on Thor but his dad got cast in the movie. It reminded me of the episode of That 70's Show when Red tries to get a manager job at Pricemart and then Eric ends up getting a job there instead (of course, Red eventually got the manager job and became Eric's boss, so that was funny too).

I've always wondered if Alexander had any resentment towards Stellan after he missed out on Thor but his dad got cast in the movie. It reminded me of the episode of That 70's Show when Red tries to get a manager job at Pricemart and then Eric ends up getting a job there instead (of course, Red eventually got the manager job and became Eric's boss, so that was funny too).
You know, the way MCU Thor is written I don't know if I can see anyone but Hemsworth making it work. Then again Skarsgard can also be pretty hilarious. After Big Little Lies and the last Jeremy Saulnier movie, I'd like to see him as Harvey Dent.

You know, the way MCU Thor is written I don't know if I can see anyone but Hemsworth making it work. Then again Skarsgard can also be pretty hilarious. After Big Little Lies and the last Jeremy Saulnier movie, I'd like to see him as Harvey Dent.

He's definitely a great actor but yeah, it's hard to see anyone by Hemsworth as Thor. I'd like to see Skarsgard in a superhero role at some point though. He'd be awesome as Adam Warlock.

If you think Alexander might have resentments, think about Liam Hemsworth! Past up for his big brother!

My understanding is that Marvel went through all the candidates (including Liam and Chris), didn’t feel confident in any of them and Chris was so annoyed that Liam was up for the role as well that he auditioned again and clinched the role.

LOL, well the definitely made the right choice there. Liam is an okay actor but he always just feels like the Wal-Mart Great Value version of Chris.

Maybe? Or how about Calendar Man? That gif that Reeves posted may be a subtle clue. Peter is behind glass in that scene, and Calendar Man appears in The Long Halloween (which this film is supposedly based loosely on) behind a glass partition in Arkham.

He was, but he apparently did something so bad that Stellan kicked him out and forced him to remove the K.
Sneaking peeks at Alexander in the shower.

To be fair, we all would.

Calendar Man is a good idea and could explain the shaved head. I can see Reeves being like “ehh I don’t want to tweet CALENDAR MAN incase a massive group start laughing at how ridiculous that sounds”. Or simply, he’s not referred to as Calendar Man in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"