Petition to revoke the independence of the United States of America

I like number 6... and USA DOES have a Rugby Sevens side... I've seen them play for the past four years...

I don't get why everyone assumes that us brits all sound like we come from cambridge. When I was in canada, nobody even realised I was british...

I don't get why everyone assumes that us brits all sound like we come from cambridge. When I was in canada, nobody even realised I was british...

I'm from barnsely orginally but I currently live in cambridge :cmad:

yeah...cambridge sucks the big one though :csad:

I'm from barnsely orginally but I currently live in cambridge :cmad:

yeah...cambridge sucks the big one though :csad:

Barnsely? Never heard of it, but it doesn't sound pleasant. I had the unluck to be born in swindon. Never been to cambridge though

America takes a piss, Brittian gets a mop, America takes a dump, Britain hands us some extra toliet paper, you Britts are like our Alfred Pennyworth, the LOL fact that hes also a britt has not been lost upon me.

You have mistaken america for England again, unlike like the England, America doesn't just consist of uptight old white people, who talk like a 18th century novel[Like England].

i thought this thread was a joke- everyone is so serious :huh: . Eros i think you should spend a holiday in england its not like the stereotypes suggest unless you go to the really touristy parts.

And i happen to like alfred more than batman himself. If it wasn't for alfred, batman wouldn't be half the man he is:woot:

Bloomin' northeners..... If you ask me, Devon is the greatest county in all england.

hey! merseyside rules:ninja: :heart:
damn country hobbit folk:oldrazz:

hey! merseyside rules:ninja: :heart:
damn country hobbit folk:oldrazz:

COUNTRY!? Whaaaaat are you on, I live in Plymouth. Wouldn't know what to do in the country... bloddy grubby place. I'm a city girl through and through. Plymouth just happens to be good fun.

Devon, where everyone has 6 webbed toes on each foot and one of only 3 surnames...

the gentle sound of banjos lulls you into a false sense of security, and by then it's too late...:ninja:

Devon, where everyone has 6 webbed toes on each foot and one of only 3 surnames...

the gentle sound of banjos lulls you into a false sense of security, and by then it's too late...:ninja:

No, thats cornwall. We evicted all the inbred people over the river to torpoint, and made them pay extortionate ferry costs if they want to come over to civilisation.

No, thats cornwall. We evicted all the inbred people over the river to torpoint, and made them pay extortionate ferry costs if they want to come over to civilisation.

We did the opposite- wirral folk fled the scousers and make them pay extortionate prices to come over the river to civilisation.:woot: :p

We did the opposite- wirral folk fled the scousers and make them pay extortionate prices to come over the river to civilisation.:woot: :p

I still don't get why the welsh get to come over to civilisation for free, but we gotta pay for the priveledge of wading through ****...

unlike england, however, we have a freedom of speech. so you can be offended all you want. and why would you want to take australia? it's like Britain's closet full of stuff they don't want
I want to suffocate your lung with vegemite. And love.:heart: :up:

♥

If that cute Madam Royal wins the presidential run-off, can we be under France instead?

She is cute in air brushed photos not in real life. And she would be another nail in the coffin for France if she gets elected.

What France needs is a Margaret Thatcher.

And Hippie that was excellent. Very funny.

wow, here is something that has never been posted before :whatever:

Yorkshire? You have my condolences.

When I was an itty bitty kid....my dad was stationed at Bent water Air Force Base....I spent a couple of years in Norfolk. Ever been in that area?

When I was an itty bitty kid....my dad was stationed at Bent water Air Force Base....I spent a couple of years in Norfolk. Ever been in that area?

Nope. Spent most of my time wedged right down in the south west, with the occasional trip to canterbury [we normally changed that first 'a' to a 'u'.]

I still wonder what the place looks like now....I have pics from when I was there as a kid....but that was almost 50 years ago....things have probably changed a lot.

I still wonder what the place looks like now....I have pics from when I was there as a kid....but that was almost 50 years ago....things have probably changed a lot.

If the rest of the country is anything to go by, some places will be totally different, others will be exactly the same. I have some friends who were stationed in plymouth something like 35 years ago, and some stuff is identical [same pub, owned by the same guy, still with the same decor inside] but some areas are totally different, like most of the town centre.

She is cute in air brushed photos not in real life. And she would be another nail in the coffin for France if she gets elected.

What France needs is a Margaret Thatcher.

And Hippie that was excellent. Very funny.

I've only seen video footage of her, not photos, and she looked pretty damn fine for her age, and for being a politician. I don't know a whole lot about her policies, but I'm damn certain she can't be worse than her opposition.

Yeah EXACTLY. Memo to Americans ONLY 5 PEOPLE IN THE ENITRE COUTRY TALK LIKE HUGH GRANT.

You guys should stay independent as you give us a bad rep as it is being your Allies. People are still angery at us about the whole Empire thing. We don't want them angery at us again cause you guys are going to bomb the middle east into the stone age.

You should join the commonwealth though. You get all the beneifits of being british with out being ruled by us. Just ask Canada and Australia, plus we have a mini olympics called the commonwealth games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"